What is going on here?

Arm Barbarian

Titanium Belt
@Titanium
Reaction score
I am seeing multiple threads / posts DEFENDING drug CHEATS and saying USADA should be let go?

Have we seriously slipped that far where flagrant CHEATERS are now being defended and rewarded for their underhanded behavior?

I'm almost in Captain Bizarro World, where up is down, and right is left.....What on earth is going on here

tenor.gif

How can you be this naive?

At least 80% are using peds. Probably more then that.

<Bottle.gif>

We have been through this. You have no idea who "cheats." That's the problem with all the Jones haters. The dude was the best to ever do it and if you think any top fighter doesn't or hasn't "cheated," then you're kidding yourself.

Simple truth? The bottom line is that USADA either picks and chooses who to take down... or the system is obviously flawed.

We had a whole thread on this:

Georges St-Pierre: It’s ‘still easy’ to beat drug tests, ‘even now’ with USADA

I disagree with some rules but I also believe in honouring rules if you want to compete in that sport/event. Then again, if you ain’t cheatin’, you ain’t tryin’ as they say.

Yeah. Speaking of the bizarre, Sweden almost sent Germany out of the world cup

That is DEFENDING the behavior.

IF 80% are on, then why are only a SMALL percentage testing positive, not once, but MULTIPLE times?

IF 80% are on, then why are only a SMALL percentage testing positive, not once, but MULTIPLE times?

Our boy Freddie Roach often gets things wrong, don't mind him

Aren't you a Chael fan? As i said in another thread. I don't think long time fans are that concerned with fighters who get busted. Its more about how they handle it.

We have been through this. You have no idea who "cheats." That's the problem with all the Jones haters. The dude was the best to ever do it and if you think any top fighter doesn't or hasn't "cheated," then you're kidding yourself.

Simple truth? The bottom line is that USADA either picks and chooses who to take down... or the system is obviously flawed.

We had a whole thread on this:

Georges St-Pierre: It’s ‘still easy’ to beat drug tests, ‘even now’ with USADA

INSTANT FAIL - JONES fan. ^^^

That's why YOUR argument is null & void.

Your hero is at the top of the cheater list.

Sorry.

If you dont get it, i am not sure its worth taking the time to teach you.

Lets say that USADA is a antivirus software. And peds are the computer virus.

How many virus can the antivirus catch or find?

INSTANT FAIL - JONES fan. ^^^

That's why YOUR argument is null & void.

Your hero is at the top of the cheater list.

Sorry.
Me claiming that Jones is the best to ever do it is simple truth as well. As is the fact that you have no clue who has used steroids. You just don't.

<Bottle.gif>

Why do you think that?

People on here always act like they have inside info on the inner workings of high level MMA LOLLLL.

I honestly think few people truly know where PEDs are rn in the sport.

I just want to see people fight.

Usada has brought in suspensions and more fights due to injury due to fighters not being able to juice.

Don't care about juicing as much as I care about fights, just turn it back into a IQ test and if fighters fail that they deserve to get suspended.

Aren't you a Chael fan? As i said in another thread. I don't think long time fans are that concerned with fighters who get busted. Its more about how they handle it.

Chael is a drug cheat.

He admits it. We all know it. He will NEVER be in "greats" discussions because of that.

There are quite a few folks on here shitting on CLEAN fighters while DEFENDING these drug cheats, and even advocating getting rid of steroid testing to ALLOW their faves to CONTINUE cheating.

I'm almost in upside-down world listening to this shite at this point. lol

ITS PRETTY OBVIOUS that UFC is dying.

I think most pro athletes are on PEDs, and it's a simple IQ test as to whether or not you pass. Of course Jones lives a crazier lifestyle and is more reckless than 99.9% of pro athletes, so it was inevitable that he'd make a mistake and slip up.

Don't be so naïve.

Chael is a drug cheat.

He admits it. We all know it. He will NEVER be in "greats" discussions because of that.

There are quite a few folks on here shitting on CLEAN fighters while DEFENDING these drug cheats, and even advocating getting rid of steroid testing to ALLOW their faves to CONTINUE cheating.

I'm almost in upside-down world listening to this shite at this point. lol
I mean... with or without PEDs or admittin´ it... he was never in the ATGs discussion...lmao

I think most pro athletes are on PEDs, and it's a simple IQ test as to whether or not you pass. Of course Jones lives a crazier lifestyle and is more reckless than 99.9% of pro athletes, so it was inevitable that he'd make a mistake and slip up.

Don't be so naïve.

And LOOK at who you have as your avatar.

WOW! Surprise!!!

LMAO

Back