Why did Joe Rogan insist on interviewing a concussed DC?

true_fan

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
All of you saw how DC was acting delirious and all after his loss to Jones, so why did Joe do that to him and turning that moment into a meme even with Jones getting busted for steroids and losing the belt! Should DC sue Joe for that extremely unprofessional move or what? I’m sure DC’s children and family get teased by that gif! What should Rogan’s Punishment be after this irreversible damage?

Rogan's punishment should be a week of reading the 20 daily threads on Sherdog hating on him.

DC is class personified. He knows how to walk both in the winning and losing light.

It was refreshing to watch a real MAN cry. No fake tough bs persona. 100% human reaction.

For his documentary on CTE research.

You should ask the Production department at the UFC

All of you saw how DC was acting delirious and all after his loss to Jones, so why did Joe do that to him and turning that moment into a meme even with Jones getting busted for steroids and losing the belt! Should DC sue Joe for that extremely unprofessional move or what? I’m sure DC’s children and family get teased by that gif! What should Rogan’s Punishment be after this irreversible damage?

Lol...

Because it's funny putting punch drunk people on the spot like that.

Because Joe is his friend and wanted to give DC a chance to speak his mind and get things off his chest after such a hard loss. As it turned out, Cormier was worse off than Joe figured and he almost immediately regretted it. That put an exclamation point on the new rule of not interviewing the losing fighter if he lost via KO
As for a lawsuit, get the fuck out of here...

Have you been living under a rock?

Because joe wants to get credited for getting to the bottom of things always.

Cuck manlet?
Cuck Manlet is the cool name for an awesome punk band I just made up in my head. Thanks!

UPDATE: Our first singles will be released this weekend, the guitar-heavy ballad "I Watch From the Corner" followed up by the flowing and melodious "Little Man, Big Pussie." We're debating doing a video for "Honey, My Name's Not Steve" but we can't decide on a location. Any suggestions would be helpful, thanks

Last edited:
Back