Does Anyone think?

Paolo Delutis

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Does nyone else think Tyson Pedro should be fighting heavyweight?

Seems like 205lbs takes alot out of him..he certainly seems big enough and hes young..i think hed be better suited there maybe even a title challenger by the end of 2019..thoughts ?

Didn't have that thought when I saw him fight.

But, what do I know..

Think he could be contender at 205... but both are weak divisions.

He just got finished by OSP?

tenor.gif

What da F did I miss?

He just got finished by OSP?

tenor.gif

What da F did I miss?

Based on his frame and age, he looks more of natural hw then lhw..he dropped OSP before being subbed..he might have performed better at hw without the weight cut

iE : he would be bigger and stronger perhaps put OSP out cold instead of stunning him..and wouldnt have been out muscled on the floor..

Last edited:
I think with my 2 inch peepee all the time. Like right now.
I wish mine had thoughts. That might have saved me from letting him put himself in places he didn't belong. Alas, I have a "shoot first, ask questions later" kind of dick that doesn't appreciate forethought

Also, if Pedro's soft at Light Heavyweight, I don't think moving up is the answer. OSP is a good, underrated fighter. He's just never going to beat the elite, but he's a great gatekeeper. I wouldn't put too much on the loss. Tyson will be back and a wiser fighter, and may even avenge that loss to an older OSP one day

Guy who got smushed and out-muscled by OSP should fight BIGGER guys?

<mma4>

He tried to take down OSP.

And the lulz ensued.

Does nyone else think Tyson Pedro should be fighting heavyweight?

Seems like 205lbs takes alot out of him..he certainly seems big enough and hes young..i think hed be better suited there maybe even a title challenger by the end of 2019..thoughts ?
Tyson is irrelevant
It's not that 205 takes it out of him
It's that.. he's not very good and has been spoon fed bums and you bought it

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
F5CHAMPIONSHIP
Back