Who are the Classiest Female Fighters in UFC?

TidWell

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
My vote goes to Valentina Shevchenko and Rose Namajunas, neither of these chicks are using the slutty or bimbo approach, both sexy, confident yet respectable and classy

Id also put Holly Holm as honorable mention.

Valentina is a throwback to those graceful woman from the old days, she carries herself well and isn't out there dating and banging every guy, she is focused on her career and can handle herself

Also dont dare try to sneak a kiss on Valentina lips she will knock you out she dont play that stuff

Cat Zingano and CM Punk

1NAMAJUNAS_ROSE.png

Rose. She even says a prayer during the face-off... Plus she earned her spot. Not the All-American looking girl that would get a push.

Rose. She even says a prayer during the face-off... Plus she earned her spot. Not the All-American looking girl that would get a push.

she's hot as hell and with her long hair is definition of all American duder.

UF_MEDIADAY-HG37.jpg

Valentina says all kinds of nasty and bitchy shit about her opponents and her camp spreads rumors through Helwani. Queen Holly is the real answer

Karolina Kowalkiewicz
&
Sarah McMann

My vote goes to Valentina Shevchenko and Rose Namajunas, neither of these chicks are using the slutty or bimbo approach, both sexy, confident yet respectable and classy

Id also put Holly Holm as honorable mention.

Valentina is a throwback to those graceful woman from the old days, she carries herself well and isn't out there dating and banging every guy, she is focused on her career and can handle herself

Also dont dare try to sneak a kiss on Valentina lips she will knock you out she dont play that stuff

Karolina was the first to come to mind...

00000karolinakowalkiewicz_30085971_186022808693875_7682346927920250880_n.jpg

I've never heard a bad word about Roxanne Modafferi.

Valentina Shevchenko
Rose Namajunas
Holly Holm
Cat Zingano
Karolina Kowalkiewicz
Sarah McMann

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
F5CHAMPIONSHIP
Back