DC Refuses to Give Jones a Platform to Speak in GOAT Debate: "He's a Nobody"

Gabe

Saturdays are for the Boys
@Silver
Reaction score
https://www.cbssports.com/mma/news/...latform-to-speak-in-goat-debate-hes-a-nobody/
Cliffs:
-Says he is 39 years old and still getting his hand raised, deserves to be in GOAT talk.
-Says Jones is a nobody who has been suspended again and his issues are tied to performance inhancers. Says you wouldn't praise a poker player who got caught with cards up his sleeve.
-Says his steroid abuse doesn't give him a platform to speak. It's like glorifying Lance Armstrong.
-Says that Jones' career has been on a downswing since USADA came in and he was probably using in their first fight since his test results were all messed up in December of 2013.
- Has let go of all the baggage with Jones and is now completely focused on Miocic. Believes a win over Stipe will cement his legacy.

cormier-money.jpg

I absolutely would praise a poker player who got caught with cards up his sleeve.

Shows he is very resourceful, plus if you ain't cheatin', you ain't tryin'

https://www.cbssports.com/mma/news/...latform-to-speak-in-goat-debate-hes-a-nobody/
Cliffs:
-Says he is 39 years old and still getting his hand raised, deserves to be in GOAT talk.
-Says Jones is a nobody who has been suspended again and his issues are tied to performance inhancers. Says you wouldn't praise a poker player who got caught with cards up his sleeve.
-Says his steroid abuse doesn't give him a platform to speak. It's like glorifying Lance Armstrong.
-Says that Jones' career has been on a downswing since USADA came in and he was probably using in their first fight since his test results were all messed up in December of 2013.
- Has let go of all the baggage with Jones and is now completely focused on Miocic. Believes a win over Stipe will cement his legacy.

cormier-money.jpg
Lance, like Jon, is still considered the man by anyone in the know. They’ve both used in a field where everyone uses. Does anyone actually think you make it to the olympics without the help of peds?
Just to make it clear I’m not defending ped users. It’s itllegal and they should have their own league akin to what pride was.

"He's a Nobody"

th

Multiple time drug FAIL.

Dudes whole legacy is a giant *

He's not wrong. And anyone that defends Jones is simultaneously pathetic and hilarious.

Even if he loses the stipe match he shouldn't worry

DC proved he's one of the best fighters on this planet

No doubt that Jones is talented beyond reason. Too bad he's completed wasted the prime of his career on bullshit.

yeah DC cried after a loss...

Jones went back and took drugs for a car he just hit a pregnant woman with..

Love DC, but the Lance example is terrible. Anyone in the top twelve (maybe more) of that race is on something. Lance was the scape goat.

I agree though, Jon needs to stfu. He got caught. I don't care what you guys say, the man got caught, twice. The Kawa Brothers are the shadyiest dudes in the biz. They can make just about anything disappear, or find a loophole for any situation their fighters get themselves into.

Jon Jones doesn't have a leg to stand on, and his inability (or outright refusal) to acknowledge this should show you just how little he cares about his reputation (and how little he thinks of his fans intelligence).
As far as I'm concerned this is not our GOAT. Just another great fun fighter, similar to TRTor.

Jones is the greatest PED abuser in ufc history.

DC, with a win vs Stipe(big if) puts himself in the conversation with GSP & Mouse as the best fighter in UFC history.

Worn out discussion... most of the best of the best seem to be tainted.

I can't believe some people still defend Jones

Dude fucked up a whole division, if I was clean and competed in his division all those years I'd be fucking pissed. I'm surprised DC and Gus aren't even more pissed at him

Back