I think Mike Perry wins his next fight

Kvolcom

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
This is the perfect match up for him style wise. Yancy is very dangerous, but he is also very hittable and has been stopped a few times

I think Perry has a better chin and in a sluggfest that is a huge factor. The Mike Perry hype train will continue a little longer after he knocks out The Kid

Mike Perry is unstoppable at WW without that tennis playing leech in his corner who had no business being his coach. I know more about fighting than she does wtf. Fortunately Platinum was smart enough to dumb her ass early, no major harm done. Imagine if he had kids with her and then get divorced and had to pay child support like I do. Fuck.

Yancy is too chinny to take Mike's power. I bet against Perry in his last fight but will probably bet him in this fight. The U1.5 is enticing as well, as is Perry via KO/TKO

Yancy isn't the type of guy who runs away from his opponents. Unfortunately for him that's the only way to beat Platinum.

Perry by 2nd round highlight reel knockout.

I watched all episodes of their podcast she didn't know how to pronounce the names of 90% of the fighters fighting on her ex's card. Complete and utter cluelessness. She was nothing more than a leech who was destroying Mike's career. In the wise words of Dick Masterson

Platinum Perry will unleash his true potential now there's no woman bringing him down. Just you watch.

yancy gets hurt in like every single fight, and i think the UFC knows that.

platibum isn't good and is pretty chinny himself but he'll probably put yancy away.

Perry loses to Yancy then goes to Bellator and gets beat by Daley and the boys then goes to PFL and doesn't win the million dollars then goes back to Flint, Michigan and gets hired at a local Wendy's to close out his career

Mike Perry is unstoppable at WW without that tennis playing leech in his corner who had no business being his coach. I know more about fighting than she does wtf. Fortunately Platinum was smart enough to dumb her ass early, no major harm done. Imagine if he had kids with her and then get divorced and had to pay child support like I do. Fuck.

That doesn't seem very fair. If she seemed like a leech, I'd be the first to agree with you. She was apparently doing like a handful of things for Mike all at once. I don't know exactly what happened between them with the "wandering eye" thing but I imagine he probably got caught flirting with a chick in his DMs or something. Nobody deserves that while simultaneously acting as their boyfriend's surrogate mother.

That doesn't seem very fair. If she seemed like a leech, I'd be the first to agree with you. She was apparently doing like a handful of things for Mike all at once. I don't know exactly what happened between them with the "wandering eye" thing but I imagine he probably got caught flirting with a chick in his DMs or something. Nobody deserves that while simultaneously acting as their boyfriend's surrogate mother.

You should watch some of the fight card breakdowns he did with her ex here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-RMsF5CDKeaREuHUmAlR5Q/videos

It's painfully obvious she's completely uneducated when it comes to MMA. She's done interviews before where she basically admitted to learning the existence of the sport after she went to the UFC gym Perry was working at, I'm not even joking when I say I know this sport better than she does. I've been following this shit since Tito beat Jerry Bohlander at UFC 18. I bet she doesn't even know who Tito was until she started dating Perry, and I'd bet my $20 savings in the bank she's never ever heard of Jerry Bohlander.

Mike will stop Yancy in the 2nd.

Platinum bless you my friend.

Hard fight to call .. Mike had been a sloppy punching bag lately and Yancy gonna Yancy

Even a blind squirrel can find a nut every once in awhile

Could be brutal... Perry would be legit top 15 with some boxing defense and cardio... putting time in the gym. But have to fight smart... just bleed is fun but you pay the price.

Unless hes fighting CM Punk this will be his last hurrah me thinks

Full hype-train derailment when Yancy starches Perry.

And much rejoicing will be had.

Back