Reebok Apparel

I went to a taekwondo demonstration yesterday and saw them sell some gears and apparel. This got me thinking, in the past 3 years, I have never seen a soul with anything Reebok UFC related clothing or gears.

Do these stuff actually sell? And who the heck would wear an underwear with UFC fighters name on it?

https://m.reebok.com/us/ufc?gclid=C...US&dclid=CIzJx_Ge7NsCFRVCDAodQ3sA5g&gclsrc=ds
ufc-underwear.jpg

I have seduced so many women and men with Reebok apparel, they don't even want me to take it off during intercourse. Hopefully someday I will be able to tell my children they were conceived while I was wearing Reebok.

I have seduced so many women and men with Reebok apparel, they don't even want me to take it off during intercourse. Hopefully someday I will be able to tell my children they were conceived while I was wearing Reebok.
<DontBelieve1>

Very Sorry for the man crotch shot my brothers, but who the heck in their right mind would pay $30 for this?

CJ9443_02.jpg

I work with a guy who actually bought a Bisping champions shirt. And wears it to work. I work for a printing company, this dude stands at the end of a press and packs forms. Anything you wear gets dirty. Aside from buying Reebok garbage, why would you wear an eighty dollar shirt for a job you where you are guaranteed to fuck it up?

Basketball fans buy Steph Curry and Lebron James jerseys, hardcore fans with their parents credit cards probably buy Anderson Aldo or Giblert Melendez fight kits.

Before the UFC Reebok deal, I always remembered the reebok brand to be those cheap shoes they sold at Walmart as a kid.

I'm pretty sure they still sell reebok shoes and gear at Walmart.

Basketball fans buy Steph Curry and Lebron James jerseys, hardcore fans with their parents credit cards probably buy Anderson Aldo or Giblert Melendez fight kits.
I live in northern NJ and frequent Manhattan. There are a lot of people in general wherever I go most of the time. I guess this means there aren't too many hardcore UFC fans in most populous region of the country

I have a couple Reebok shirts of a couple fighters. I don't think I've seen anyone wearing one, though I don't pay attention to what anyone wears. I like the way they wear on me, they're comfortable shirts, not heavy. I wear them because I like them, I give two fuck's what anyone thinks about what I wear.

I have a couple Reebok shirts of a couple fighters. I don't think I've seen anyone wearing one, though I don't pay attention to what anyone wears. I like the way they wear on me, they're comfortable shirts, not heavy. I wear them because I like them, I give two fuck's what anyone thinks about what I wear.
Exactly my brother, I can see people wearing some shirts and some other gears, that's why I was wondering why I don't see this on the streets being worn.

But those tight shorts and underwear on the other hand....you would have to be out of your mind to wear those

the only thing the women you seduce wear is gloves
160a.jpg

The t-shirts are pretty good quality, actually. I have 2 Thug Rose shirts. I'd never buy the fight-kit shit tho...or the workout gear. Nike, Adidas, Jordan...shit, even UA, are all waaaaaaay better than the reebok crap.

I buy nothing Reebok. It's shit.

There are better brands that do everything better, and even lesser known brands that do it better than Reebok.

Fuck Reebok.

Will you wear it when you give birth to them?

I have a pretty crazy Reebok shoe collection (about 30 +) and find them to be the most comfortable out of all the shoes I wear so I definitely sport Reebok myself

I buy nothing Reebok. It's shit.

There are better brands that do everything better, and even lesser known brands that do it better than Reebok.

Fuck Reebok.
I think Reebok is quite OK. They fucked up the UFC gear initially, but it seems the design and functionality are pretty good by now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
F5CHAMPIONSHIP
Back