COLBY a FHOF?

Sickbro69420

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Serious discussion about the king of Chaos and his near future reign on the sport.

What other great accomplishments will COLBY achieve to get there? After he beats Tyquil and goes on a incredible winning streak. What else do you think he does to solidify his foh status?

Personally he suprises even me a 20yr + veteran of watching no holds barred and mma fighting sports. I think the possibilities could be endless. I suffice.

No nerds or haters or virgins or snowflakes in this discussion.

FANS ONLY.

the king of Chaos
foh status?
giphy.gif

Serious discussion about the king of Chaos and his near future reign on the sport.

What other great accomplishments will COLBY achieve to get there? After he beats Tyquil and goes on a incredible winning streak. What else do you think he does to solidify his foh status?

Personally he suprises even me a 20yr + veteran of watching no holds barred and mma fighting sports. I think the possibilities could be endless. I suffice.

No nerds or haters or virgins or snowflakes in this discussion.

FANS ONLY.
Hello Colby i wish you luck in your next fight(Hopefully its Tyquill) and i hope you knock him out.

FOH:
Four fluid ounces of prescription cough syrup with codeine in it. Normally people use Codeine with promethezine cough syrup, but others will use other types of prescription cough syrup with codeine in it like robitussin ac.
"Yo homey, I'm about to drop this foh in a sprite and lean real hard."

I think his next three fights will be

TyQuil, either Till or Usman as first title defense, and then superfight vs. GSP

That should cement him as one of the top WWs, ever.

I think his next three fights will be

TyQuil, either Till or Usman as first title defense, and then superfight vs. GSP

That should cement him as one of the top WWs, ever.

Ah shit. I didn't know you are one of those assholes smh.

Back