why almost everybody cant spell ilir latifi right

Stop telling me how to spell Eillier Latiffa brah

Sounds the same to me. Just different accent

The only thing that doesnt exist in my post are your imaginary idols of star wars . so shut your fucking nerd mouth .

So, I see that you changed the subject of your own thread from Ilir Latifi to discussing yours truly. I'm blushing.
Are you sure you don't want to discuss me in a separate thread? I see you're on fire in opening useless threads today

He is not successful enough for anyone to learn how to pronounce his name.

Sexiest man in mmA after Sexyama

I just realized that answering in your other thread was a mistake.

Eelear La Teefee is just more aesthetically pleasing to the reader brah...!
<{you!}>

do yourself a favor and go to https://translate.google.com/#sq/en/ilir latifi press the listen button in the albanian side and learn how to spell his name right and stop calling him ëllir

Side Note:I hope bruce buffer is a sherdogger too so he can see this lol
Do yourself a favor and recognize that only the United States and its official language matter. I'll tell Donald you're pushing foreign languages on the internet.

The Domin8or said:
why almost everybody cant spell Ilir latifi right

Do you want to know why that is? It's because it's fucking easy to misspell something. 'Ilur Lativi', 'Illir Latfi', 'Eilir Litifi'. See, I could keep going. It's very easy, so lots of people can do it. I truly cant comprehend why you would make a thread in amazement that almost everybody can misspell something.

Unless of course, you're an imbecile and couldnt even produce a sensible title but should have written either:

"Why almost no one can spell 'Illir Latifi' right' or 'Why almost everyone misspells 'Ilir Latifi'.' or some such variation.

Even then we would have to consider you a bad poster though, since you do not present an answer to the question in your post - and dont even seem interested in pursuing the question. In fact the shitty information (google translate? really?) you present DOESNT EVEN RELATE TO SPELLING but pronunciation.

S
o... uhm… kindly shut the fuck up.

PS: Welcome to sherdog. I fear you'll fit right it.

Last edited:
Weird I just had to google his name earlier today because i didnt actually know how its spelt. Good stuff TS

Back