tyson pedro what was he thinking

mcdowels

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
he had OSP wobbling and he clinches? how dumb

even i, as an armchair fighter, know what to do in that situation - keep it standing. i swear i could be half these guys by just making non-dumb decisions

tyson-pedro-ufc-215-ceremonial-weigh-ins.jpg

also this:
unnamed-2.jpg

He wasn't thinking.

Looked like he just went on instinct and threw his fight IQ out the window.

Props to OSP for surviving and snapping his elbow though.

he had OSP wobbling and he clinches? how dumb

even i, as an armchair fighter, know what to do in that situation - keep it standing.
This is the same exact comment that was made by over half of Sherdog in the Blaydes/Overeem fight. We all know the result of that fight, and what happened when it went to the ground.

Each situation is different. OSP just happened to make a comeback.

yea man you would for sure have handled it differently.. too bad you are likely obese and have no athletic ability so we will never find out

yea man you would for sure have handled it differently.. too bad you are likely obese and have no athletic ability so we will never find out

i would probably be champion if i went into MMA, but i dont fight because its bad for your brain

Yeah you'd beat half of these guys.
Jonah-Hill-ok.gif

He wasn't thinking.

Looked like he just went on instinct and threw his fight IQ out the window.

Props to OSP for surviving and snapping his elbow though.
Wait holy shit, did he actually break his arm? I wasn't awake for the fights this morning and didn't do much other than look up the final results/scorecards. Haven't even seen any gifs so far.

this thread should not have been wastelanded - it brought up a legitimate point to discuss. have a sense of humor mods

Last edited:
he made a huge mistake trying to throw OSP. your not gonna be able to execute on top of OSP like you did to saparbek safarov. once OSP gets full mount or side control the fight is over. not sure was he was thinking going into clinch or even trying to throw OSP an putting himself in that 50/50 position

Back