Jon Jones has no challenge left in the UFC

Beerus

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
OMG Jon Jones may never fight again.... Nobody can even challenge him anyway... Dc didn't make it past Round 3 lol..

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

0-2 against USADA
Going to need to avenge those losses before GOAT talks.

He lost to Gustaffson
Are you talking about that fight where Gus ran most of the fight like a scared bitch? Are you talking about that fight where Gus got rocked and nearly finished? Are you talking about that fight where Jones beat Gus with a broken toe? You know, the toe that he broke off in the fight with Chael only a COUPLE OF MONTHS before fighting Gus? A handicap Jones still beat a 100% overrated Gus at his own game.

he would lose to stipe

so he wont fight stipe

Are you talking about that fight where Gus ran most of the fight like a scared bitch? Are you talking about that fight where Gus got rocked and nearly finished? Are you talking about that fight where Jones beat Gus with a broken toe? You know, the toe that he broke off in the fight with Chael only a COUPLE OF MONTHS before fighting Gus? A handicap Jones still beat a 100% overrated Gus at his own game.

Rematch I can see Jones destroying Gus in 1 round on the ground.

Dude's been popped twice. Who cares. I was ready to call him the GOAT after the second DC win and he just blew it for himself.

Biggest waste of talent ever in MMA. Never got his shit together and has ruined his image at this point.

If were gonna say a wins a win against dc then we have to count the matt hamill win over Jones. Matt Hamill is the true goat like it or not.

Dude's been popped twice. Who cares. I was ready to call him the GOAT after the second DC win and he just blew it for himself.

Biggest waste of talent ever in MMA. Never got his shit together and has ruined his image at this point.

Still the best LHW there ever was.

LMAO...he has 8 title defenses. You're acting like he's Johnny Manziel and didn't accomplish anything.

So Gus is irrelevant, but the guy who's not allowed to fight anymore after getting caught cheating multiple times isn't?
Or behind the wheel of a car.

Jon Jones has already wrote his legacy. Best LHW there ever was.
200.gif

Back