USADA and Jon bones.

topcat87

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
I'd like to ask 2 questions
#1 What the fuck is happening
#2 Has there ever been a high profile case that has taken this long to resolve before?

Nearly a year since the dc fight surely for all parties involved this matter should have been resolved quickly wtf is going on?

Jones is a devoted Catholic who was following Philipians 4:13 to the letter. He did nothing wrong.

RVc2rxj.png

#2 Has there ever been a high profile case that has taken this long to resolve before?

Nearly a year since the dc fight surely for all parties involved this matter should have been resolved quickly wtf is going on?
Its taking this long because of Jones' lawyers. Nothing to do with USADA. He has the money to drag things out.

Given that he's facing a 4 year sentence, USADA is probably checking every box possible before a verdict to show that they did due justice.

Isn't it already cited that they've tested the supplements and they all came back clean?

They're letting the suspense build. When they come back and hand him a 2 year suspension or less heads will explode.

zuffa stopped protecting him
warned them

Wouldn't be surprised if UFC officials are working hard behind the scenes to try to get usada to judge him as leniently as possible.

Last edited:

His camp is still trying to get the best deal they can. He' s looking at 4 years getting chopped out of his prime, so fighting it for a year and a half for a slim chance at reducing that to 2 isn't stupid.
Yes, other cases have taken this long, just not necessarily in MMA.

when he looking at 4 years and was found guilty from csac what the rush to get the 4 year ban from usada.

also team jones could of asked for a hearing to happened already but there not asking for it to happen yet.

john Barnett took 3 years but he said he retired so there was no rush also.

Given that he's facing a 4 year sentence, USADA is probably checking every box possible before a verdict to show that they did due justice.

Isn't it already cited that they've tested the supplements and they all came back clean?

yes. also after how bad his csac hearing was he knows he fucked so no need to rush anything since he getting the 4 years as a repear offeneder.

wish he could be banned for life.

I don’t know but it smells fishy. The entities in play aren’t to be trusted. None of them.

He's still waiting on his manager to complete the online PED assessment for him.

He' s looking at 4 years getting chopped out of his prime, so fighting it for a year and a half for a slim chance at reducing that to 2 isn't stupid.

This only matters if they give him credit for time served. If not, he just added the delay time off to his total time off = more time away during his prime.

Back