Hyped for UFC FN 134

Alpha_T83

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/UFC_Fight_Night:_Volkan_vs._Shogun

I pray no injuries ruin this card, because it's actually lowkey stacked for a FN card. I predict some exciting fights on this card! It's going to be interesting to see what Volkan has learned after facing DC. Hopefully that lit a fire under him to train even harder, instead of breaking his will.

Risky fight for Shogun. He's on a 3 fight win streak and given the limited number of contenders in lhw probably could've sat out for a title fight. Good on him staying active though

If nothing else it gives 205 a little bit kf clarity. Best case scenario is Latfifi & Volkan win via stoppage. I mean ill be rooting for Shogun but Volkan is suppose to be one of the future cornerstones of the division.

Not sure what theyre going to do with Gust. Jones still out. DC may not be back to 205 and if he does its likely 1 fight as he is retiring in 9 months. 205 is such a mess

Not sure what theyre going to do with Gust. Jones still out. DC may not be back to 205 and if he does its likely 1 fight as he is retiring in 9 months. 205 is such a mess
Sounds like the perfect time for an Interim Belt...

If nothing else it gives 205 a little bit kf clarity. Best case scenario is Latfifi & Volkan win via stoppage. I mean ill be rooting for Shogun but Volkan is suppose to be one of the future cornerstones of the division.

Gus should get what he's given
He fights once every 18 months

Give him OSP or cutelaba

For a UFN in Europe, it's a sick fight card!
Some really fun higher weight-class fights.

Back