BOSS

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
2-1 against JDD
0-1 Against Werdum. In a fight where he got his ass beat bad
2-0 against Big Foot. Lol...lol....lol
350-0 against everyone else in mythical match ups according to sherdog virgins

Chinny pressure fighter with overrated stamina.

I'd only say he's overrated if you claim he's the greatest heavyweight of all time or some shit. Too bad he wasted half his career fighting the same 2 guys.

2-1 against JDD
0-1 Against Werdum. In a fight where he got his ass beat bad
2-0 against Big Foot. Lol...lol....lol
350-0 against everyone else in mythical match ups according to sherdog virgins

Chinny pressure fighter with overrated stamina.

0 / 10

Fail

kI4J4JuSa7lNyBcEwPYQ_face%20flame%20spray.gif

you mean he's the goat hw

We get it. You recently started following MMA (UFC), read a whole a bunch of Wikipedia, and watched a ton of youtube videos, and now you think you know shit. Just shut your dumb ass up.

Oh and btw. Randomly calling people virgins is a huge indicator that you yourself are one.

you mean he's the goat hw
He's entire prime consisted of favourable matchups against 3 guys. Im not saying he wasnt a great fighter, someone with that kinda savage cardio and relentless pressure at HW.

Wouldve been interesting if he fought more, instead of doing this shit with his former dumbass SnC coach.

9JOf1nv.gif

Last edited:
Werdum was probably on PEDs when they fought

I remember my first beer.

We get it. You recently started following MMA (UFC), read a whole a bunch of Wikipedia, and watched a ton of youtube videos, and now you think you know shit. Just shut your dumb ass up.

Oh and btw. Randomly calling people virgins is a huge indicator that you yourself are one.

i know more about mma than you know about dick sucking. and you know A LOT about dick sucking

Back