(video) Kevin Lee calls out Georges St. Pierre for a 165lbs title fight

GSP just fought at 185 six months ago bro

Lee can either work harder to make 155 or go to WW.

Lee is way too dangerous for GSP with little to no reward. Lee should go smash Khabib.

trying to hard to be in the limelight. these manufactured beefs are getting tiresome

>165 lb title
Does he not realize the UFC doesn't employ a 165 lb division, or does he expect them to institute one just so he can get an undeserved title shot against someone who couldn't possibly make weight? Either way, I think his retardation might be inoperable.
retard helmet wrong.jpg

WTF has Kevin Lee done to even deserve mention in the same sentence as GSP, never mind share the cage with him?

delusional.

GSP isn't going to fight a no name for a belt in a weight class that never existed. He's likely hoping to face the winner of Khabib vs Mcgregor (if it ever happens).

giphy.gif

What a fucking dumb call out.

C'mon Lee, you're better than this

maybe lee knows something we don't... maybe there will be a 165 pound division

GSP would beat Kevin Lee and Khabib in the same night.

Lee is way too dangerous for GSP with little to no reward. Lee should go smash Khabib.

Dangerous? lol... GSP would embarrass Lee and it wouldn't even be close.

The only fighter at 155 that stands a chance against GSP is Khabib.

It's nice to see there is one person that thinks Lee has even a remote chance against Khabib though.

Lee still has Tony Ferguson problems he needs to fix first.

These fools don’t understand what made GSP the legend and draw that he is. He chased and achieved greatness by proving he was the best, not by chasing money fights.

I don't think we'll see Khabib vs Lee any time soon. After 2 rough cuts in a row and asking for a 165lbs division, I'm pretty confident that Lee is knows that he doesn't have much time at LW.

Why even bother calling out GSP when you know he only wants the biggest fights. is he that delussional

Back