Petr Yan just ran OVER Ishihara

Arm Barbarian

Titanium Belt
@Titanium
Reaction score
That was impressive.

Never let him off the hook.

Dude is legit.

Another ACB champ who will make big waves in his division, mark my words. Been following this guy's career for several years now. Easily one of the best boxers+great clinch and scrambling ability.

Petr YanGOAT ran THROUGH him, jesus fuck, HE is legit, i repeat HE is LEGIT

That was brutal, great hands on Yan! Guy is legit!
<Aug3>

Send ishiharas ass to ONE.

He steamrolled him as expected. I don't really get the love for Ishihara, he's very average and this was obviously gonna be a one-sided smashing. Good debut.

That was really impressive. Ishihara isn't the best, but he's really tough. He was just outclassed and overwhelmed here, though. Great performance.

He steamrolled him as expected. I don't really get the love for Ishihara, he's very average and this was obviously gonna be a one-sided smashing. Good debut.
Not so much the win, but the way he won. Ishihara is powerful, experienced, and trains at a prominent camp, he's a tough opponent for a debuting fighter.

That was really impressive. Ishihara isn't the best, but he's really tough. He was just outclassed and overwhelmed here, though. Great performance.
Poor Ishi went from a super fun slugger that was talking about bitches while KTFO'ing mofos and being heralded as the future of 45 to getting clowned on by Artem. Losing to Artem is a sentence worse than death on Sherdog.

Poor Ishi went from a super fun slugger that was talking about bitches while KTFO'ing mofos and being heralded as the future of 45 to getting clowned on by Artem. Losing to Artem is a sentence worse than death on Sherdog.

That standing hammer-fist was like the kiss of death for homie.

Petr Yan, Song Yadong, and Jake Matthews all looked like great prospects today.
Look forward to seeing them move forward.

Another potential promising russian prospect, lurking in the bantamweight division. Was very convinced he could go far after tonight

I told you all that Yan would whoop Ishihara!

Ishihara isn't the best, or even a contender by any means. But it was a great debut for Yan, only moving forward!

Back