Umm... Are People Aware That There's a UFC Event Going on RIGHT NOW?

A

AronaBeatsJones

Although there's evidently a sticky on this forum, I just found out about this event because the Bloody Elbow Twitter account did a PBP of one of the fights. Main card apparently starts at 8 AM EST.

So this thread is a heads-up to those who thought they could sleep in on this Saturday morning. Wake the FUCK up—there's a UFC event happening in Singapore!

2018.06.22-UFC-01.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Platinum member on sherdog.
Unaware of when the biggest promotion in the world is holding fights.

Still waiting for the sherdog play by play to go up, only figured out they were already on about 10 minutes ago

Yes. I've lived in Australia for a few years, Au Fox Sports used to show all prelims plus fight pass cards. Last few months no more prelims on fight nights and no fight pass cards. FU Fox.

So yeah...ive got a stream going.

That’s insane. I mean I knew cowboy and Edwards were fighting soon but how did I not know about this card ?

Although there's evidently a sticky on this forum, I just found out about this event because the Bloody Elbow Twitter account did a PBP of one of the fights. Main card apparently starts at 8 AM EST.

So this thread is a heads-up to those who thought they could sleep in on this Saturday morning. Wake the FUCK up—there's a UFC event happening in Singapore!

2018.06.22-UFC-01.jpg

If someone doesn't know about it then they probably don't care to watch.Damn casuals :D

Well they better tune in. Another ACB champ (and hopefully future BW contender) Petr Yan is making his debut in like 25 minutes.

2018.06.22-UFC-01.jpg
Damn. Good looking out. I lost track. Cheers

Fuck ye i'm literally set for the next 12 hours, UFC, then Boxing back to back

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
F5CHAMPIONSHIP
Back