Song Kenan With Two KOs now immediately preceded by groin kicks

EndlessCritic

Titanium Belt
@Titanium
Reaction score
Against both Nash and Aldana, Song Kenan had kicked his opponents in the groin requiring a stoppage, only for him to KO both opponents immediately once the action resumed.

impressive.

That eyepoke was unusual as well. Long fingernails maybe? They love a good long fingernail in Asia, haha.

Against both Nash and Aldana, Song Kenan had kicked his opponents in the groin requiring a stoppage, only for him to KO both opponents immediately once the action resumed.

impressive.
Yea I noticed that to. But can't take anything away from kenan. Dude has legit power. Btw, although he accidentally kicked that Mexican dudes balls, it wasn't until atleast 20-30 seconds later till that kick to the balls incident happened. He even had the choice to get 5mins rest too, but he had a decent 1min rest or so

Yea I noticed that to. But can't take anything away from kenan. Dude has legit power. Btw, although he accidentally kicked that Mexican dudes balls, it wasn't until atleast 20-30 seconds later till that kick to the balls incident happened. He even had the choice to get 5mins rest too, but he had a decent 1min rest or so

Has anyone ever taken 5 minutes of rest?

You have a doctor and the ref in your face, itching to call the fight based on what you say and how you behave.

Your employer would be furious with you for wasting 5 minutes of PPV time.

Obviously Song likes his fights to end on a high note

You have a doctor and the ref in your face, itching to call the fight based on what you say and how you behave.

It wasn't in ppv tho. It was in fightpass.

Something about a fighter finishing a fight right after a break feels unsatisfactory. Especially when the fighter who wins was the one that fouled. Like when Court McGee groined kicked Brad Tavares on TUF 11. Then right after the restart he knocked him down and put him to sleep with a rnc.

Even Gustafsson’s debut against Jared Hamman. Gus poked Hamman in the eye, bout was stopped. On the restart I think their was a glove touch and Gus immediately threw a straight right and stopped Hamman (kinda like what Hominick tried to do to Korean Zombie) .

Roger-Hollett-vs-Fabio-Maldonados-geldarinn.gif

Guess we could call that a...dick move!

I'll show myself out

dKuckvs.gif

Last edited:
Back