What Upcoming Fight Result Would Trigger You The Most?

LockardTheGOAT

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Of all the fights that have been announced + some ones that haven't yet but are still likely to take place (Woodley vs Covington, Cyborg vs Nunes, Conor vs Khabib), which fight result would agitate you the most?

For me, it would be Khabib defeating McGregor because I think it's super obvious that Conor wins. Plus I'd lose a golden opportunity to mock all the Shertards who bet against Conor.

McGregor beating Khabib, only way that will happen is if Khabib has a heart attack mid fight

DC winning. Solely because Jones fans would be claiming it as proof he would beat every HW.

If Fedor loses to Chael, keep all sharp objects away from me for a very long time

Of all the fights that have been announced + some ones that haven't yet but are still likely to take place (Woodley vs Covington, Cyborg vs Nunes, Conor vs Khabib), which fight result would agitate you the most?

For me, it would be Khabib defeating McGregor because I think it's super obvious that Conor wins. Plus I'd lose a golden opportunity to mock all the Shertards who bet against Conor.

if khabib wins he will not talk much about it, people will not really bother about it in future just let the millionaire go.
if conor wins it will be a neverending cocky story... conor nuthuggers will talk 10 years later about it... conor will get much more naughty... conor will grow like a supervillain... etc.

DC winning. Solely because Jones fans would be claiming it as proof he would beat every HW.
And it would also give Jones a reason to keep beating up men half his size and keep avoiding HW. I like DC but I hope he gets more definitely besmirched than even what Jones did.

If Fedor loses to Chael, keep all sharp objects away from me for a very long time
Especially if he gets KO'd......that would be horrendous.

Thinking about it tho, I think it is a good fight for Fedor as he is larger than Chael and dealt with better wrestlers. Chael can only really lay n pray and I just don't see Fedor having that done to him for three rounds....

Especially if he gets KO'd......that would be horrendous.

Thinking about it tho, I think it is a good fight for Fedor as he is larger than Chael and dealt with better wrestlers. Chael can only really lay n pray and I just don't see Fedor having that done to him for three rounds....

Chael by guillotine.

Conor beating Khabib will be atrocious. Khabib is on his way to becoming undefeated GOAT while Conor has already lost to cans and Nate fucking Diaz in his prime. It would make this forum terrible also.

Conor beating Khabib will be atrocious. Khabib is on his way to becoming undefeated GOAT while Conor has already lost to cans and Nate fucking Diaz in his prime. It would make this forum terrible also.

thats the reason why khabib says that conor isnt a legacy fight for him but it is a legacy fight for conor.
im sure conor uses some steroids in the dark to prepare for the fight.

Since I'm not an eleven year old girl, I would accept the results of either way any fight goes. I'll be rooting for khabib's, split on Covington/Woodley (dislike them equally) and I don't care about wmma enough to pick a winner, though if Nunes wins we may have a better chance of them scraping the wmma 145 division.

thats the reason why khabib says that conor isnt a legacy fight for him but it is a legacy fight for conor.
im sure conor uses some steroids in the dark to prepare for the fight.

Khabib will stomp Conor no matter what. Steroids cannot stop 20 years of wrestling with the bears.

Dc and twud winning, but more t wood cuz i know how his previous fights already triggered me

Not sure how anybody could be triggered by the results of any of those fights. Mcgregor and Khabib are both awesome, Covington and Woodley are equally annoying (double knockout would be nice) and even though I don't like Nunes if she can beat Cyborg I'd be more impressed than triggered. That's assuming none of these end in a controversial split decision.

Last edited:
Greg Hardy getting pushed by UFC to a title shot.
Brock Lesner beating Jon Jones. I dislike Jon a lot but despise Lesner.

Back