What did Werdum get flagged For? Anybody know?

ClosetVitorFan

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Any insiders? I miss the guy. Dude is a legend. Has a very impressive resume. Beat top guys.

Probably got flagged for FWB.

Any insiders? I miss the guy. Dude is a legend. Has a very impressive resume. Beat top guys.

Kind of ironic that you have Vitor as your AV. Perhaps you could create a new one with a collage of Vitor, Anderson Silva, Werdum , and Cyborg. Call it "team Brazil"

Fighting while Brazilian. Happens to the best of them.
Plenty of non Brazilians popped. Brock Lesnar and Jon Jones are still trying to get to the bottom of it till this day. Both American. This whole "Brazilian are known cheaters" is bullshit. Most of Mma fighters consist of Americans and Brazilians mostly. The two biggest demographics in the sport. Brazilian and American. No denying that.

Carne do cavalo.
Carne de Canelo?
img_7469.jpg

Brock hired the two best detectives in America. A scruffy pothead and a dog that mumbles.

Jones is only guilty of running back to his car to save the pregnant woman. After the accident, he was confused and just went for the glove box. He was framed by DC's rent-a-cops. C'mon, DC will cheat at weigh-ins. What else will he try?

Kind of ironic that you have Vitor as your AV. Perhaps you could create a new one with a collage of Vitor, Anderson Silva, Werdum , and Cyborg. Call it "team Brazil"
I like them all except cyborg. Women using peds makes them into quasi men. That's much worse. Anderson, Werdum and Vitor all grew up in the ped era. I give them a pass. Just like Barnett, Dan Henderson, and other old timers.

Brock hired the two best detectives in America. A scruffy pothead and a dog that mumbles.

Jones is only guilty of running back to his car to save the pregnant woman. After the accident, he was confused and just went for the glove box. He was framed by DC's rent-a-cops. C'mon, DC will cheat at weigh-ins. What else will he try?
latest
did he look like This?

I like them all except cyborg. Women using peds makes them into quasi men. That's much worse. Anderson, Werdum and Vitor all grew up in the ped era. I give them a pass. Just like Barnett, Dan Henderson, and other old timers.

? How many drug tests has Hendo failed in his career?

? How many drug tests has Hendo failed in his career?
Well TRT, so he gets lumped in. He always does. Yeah it was legal but let's not fool ourselves. Mir gets a pass too. Old guard were mostly ped guys. I'm fine with it. What's your prejudice towards Brazilians about??

Well TRT, so he gets lumped in. He always does. Yeah it was legal but let's not fool ourselves. Mir gets a pass too. Old guard were mostly ped guys. I'm fine with it. What's your prejudice towards Brazilians about??

Not really a prejudice. I was a fan of Werdum and Silva, was very disappointed to see them fail drug tests.

I always liked watching Vitor fight but it was no surprise to anyone that he juices. Cyborg I have no use for.

Back