Brian Ortega vs Frankie Edgar Full Fight Video

Dozer .

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

Timestamped to skip all the bullshit ;)

T-City stiffened Edgar. Idk about a stiffening, but I see City beating Max Holloway.

War T-City!

It's weird watching a fight you know the outcome to. I was waiting and watching for that elbow the whole time.

The Holloway fight SHOULD be good.

I actually hate this KO, fair play to ortega but the image of Edgar getting shoryuken is such a painful one

Ortega is one of the most dangerous finishers in mma right now. His striking is continuously getting better, if you shoot on him he will snatch your neck and put you to sleep, if you take him down he will bust you up with elbows from guard before triangle choking you to sleep.

I don’t know if he will beat Young Maximus but there’s no doubt in my mind one day Ortega will be a champ at 145 or 155.

Watching back, a lot of the shots I thought Edgar landed were actually blocked. Ortega has great fighting instincts.

Huge frankie fan, so I won't be watching that again lol, but still, props to Ortega for an amazing fight.

Watching back, a lot of the shots I thought Edgar landed were actually blocked. Ortega has great fighting instincts.

The leg kicks were good by frankie, but with that size difference, there was no way he was going to do serious damage.

The leg kicks were good by frankie, but with that size difference, there was no way he was going to do serious damage.

Yeah, I mean the size difference was bad enough, but Ortega having way better skills was just too much.

The problem is Max isn't human, and what hurts others he can smile at. I wonder if Ortega will be able to take Max down. That's probably the only way he can win.

Still hurts man.

War Ortega though. The guy is unreal.

this is actually what happens in a lot of the fights, tavares fight, guida fight, cub fight, everyone is like 'lol ortega getting out struck and then coming back' but the actual fact is that alot of the strikes are blocked and people dont realise that. and naturally they ignore everything ortega lands, like where when he started lighting up moicano, people say 'wait why did moicano go for a take down?' and they dont realise moicano would rather shoot for that takedown then keep on getting punched in the face.

i love it how everyone underrates ortega and writes him off. he is legit, and the best fighter sub 170.

Yeah, I mean the size difference was bad enough, but Ortega having way better skills was just too much.

I'm
this is actually what happens in a lot of the fights, tavares fight, guida fight, cub fight, everyone is like 'lol ortega getting out struck and then coming back' but the actual fact is that alot of the strikes are blocked and people dont realise that. and naturally they ignore everything ortega lands, like where when he started lighting up moicano, people say 'wait why did moicano go for a take down?' and they dont realise moicano would rather shoot for that takedown then keep on getting punched in the face.

You're right, but Moicano actually was landing really good shots on ortega (the other guys, not so much) Ortega just ate them like nothing and kept stalking Moicano and Moicano couldn't handle that pressure anymore.

I'm

You're right, but Moicano actually was landing really good shots on ortega (the other guys, not so much) Ortega just ate them like nothing and kept stalking Moicano and Moicano couldn't handle that pressure anymore.
ortega just got a hell of a chin, cub landed some good shots too. cub praised ortegas jab, saying that is one of ortegas best strikes and that he hides behind it and you are expecting it, but not sure when or where its gonna come from, then whack!

ortega just got a hell of a chin, cub landed some good shots too. cub praised ortegas jab, saying that is one of ortegas best strikes and that he hides behind it and you are expecting it, but not sure when or where its gonna come from, then whack!

Yeah, and he doubles up on it nicely too.

this is the best @Dozer . thread ever. ever.

thats saying a lot.

congrats on your first good thread @Dozer . .

Frankie is one of my favorite fighters damn but I'm not gonna lie that uppercut was fucking nice tho bro. Max gotta come correct against Ortega.

This is the fight that made me realize that MMA has passed me by. Good win by Ortega. Hope Frankie bounces back. One of my all time favorite fighters

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
F5CHAMPIONSHIP
Back