Nate Diaz: "Everyone's on steroids." Then why are fighters like Jon Jones and Anderson Silva getting

woloo

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Nate Diaz: "Everyone's on steroids." Then why are fighters like Jon Jones and Anderson Silva getting caught? Why not other fighters?

I don't understand. Was Nate Diaz joking when he said it?

There are two kinds of pro fighters: those who have used juice, and those who have been caught using juice.

Because some people get caught and others don't

OP go get your IQ checked

It's kind of like speeding. 95% of people speed from time to time, but that does not mean that all of them get caught.

"Why not other fighters?"

Jon Jones and Anderson are the only ones to be flagged?
?<31>?

Sheer laziness or plain dumb. Drug masking is still years ahead of drug testing.

There's a great documentary on netflix called Icarus. I recommend it to anyone who has some questions or just wants to watch a great documentary on I believe steroids, but could be PEDs, can't remember off the top of my head. They have masking agents, but I'm not gonna pretend to know anything other than what I've read and watched in documentaries.

I think a lot of fighters are on PEDs. Look at all the stupid synthetic pills they sell at gas stations, all the chemicals and shit in them. Now they have a piss test to look for those chemicals they have on their banned substances... They change the chemicals in those things constantly... the DEA rules one of them is illegal, so they change a molecule to something else, that does the same thing, now it's legal.

Don't take this as me saying I know all about chemicals and making those things. I've seen some documentaries on those pills and they go over it in that way.

The problem is we don't know if someone's on steroids on not from appearance, especially for men until they get caught.

There's a great documentary on netflix called Icarus. I recommend it to anyone who has some questions or just wants to watch a great documentary on I believe steroids, but could be PEDs, can't remember off the top of my head. They have masking agents, but I'm not gonna pretend to know anything other than what I've read and watched in documentaries.

I think a lot of fighters are on PEDs. Look at all the stupid synthetic pills they sell at gas stations, all the chemicals and shit in them. Now they have a piss test to look for those chemicals they have on their banned substances... They change the chemicals in those things constantly... the DEA rules one of them is illegal, so they change a molecule to something else, that does the same thing, now it's legal.

Don't take this as me saying I know all about chemicals and making those things. I've seen some documentaries on those pills and they go over it in that way.
Dont be so fucking stupid, how are you supposed to fight in an octagon whilst on a push bike without falling off??

People aren't hip but, Nate subliminally outted himself, his brother and team mates.

Many at their camp have already been caught

No matter how many of these threads you guys make, most people will still consider Jones accomplishments valid. People mostly only give a damn about steroids when they can use it to disparage a fighter they hate.

Nate Diaz: "Everyone's on steroids." Then why are fighters like Jon Jones and Anderson Silva getting caught? Why not other fighters?

I don't understand. Was Nate Diaz joking when he said it?

maybe jon and Anderson should call nate and ask him how he not popping for peds than.

He's right, you know

Gl8HAD.gif

I think you should go find Nate right away ts and fix this fighter bashing bullshit. Oh and please let us know how it goes, with video please.

Well to answer your question.. Do you think that USADA or WADA is somehow comprehensive? As in they can catch every drug? Cuz the answer is no. Not getting caught comes down to vigilance in understanding the testing procedures and having a smart "juicer" (and the money) that provides untainted substances. Furthermore, there are exotic (expensive) PEDS that cannot be traced (ATP injections for example), or masking agents that cant be seen on the tests typically used.

It comes down to who is getting caught and who isn't getting caught.

Back