TJ and Cruz joking around while making a tire commerical together

All fun and games until locked in that cage...

I thought TJ couldn't get more douchebaggy but his Alabama trash tattoos make him look pathetic.

I hope Cody sends his head into Orbit. Go to Gandy heaven TJ.

You neck tat fans are gonna get sat down again. Even with the snake getting older he will put Cody in his place again.

I thought TJ couldn't get more douchebaggy but his Alabama trash tattoos make him look pathetic.

TJ's tattoo. You can see him holding the belt in the eye, with a second belt strapped to his waist

aoY6KjN.jpg

Meanwhile Cody's tatoo:

9nxSaXg.jpg

If TJ's is trash what is Cody's tattoo?

I think Garbrandt will KO him this time, just have a hunch.

Rooting for Cody as well

Perhaps a mutual respect forged after combat?

TJ's tattoo. You can see him holding the belt in the eye, with a second belt strapped to his waist

aoY6KjN.jpg

Meanwhile Cody's tatoo:

9nxSaXg.jpg

I never said Cody's tattoo was good.
Both are trash but I didn't think TJ could get any douchbaggier until these tattoos.

Wearing his belt to his wedding hahahahaah

I never said Cody's tattoo was good.
Both are trash but I didn't think TJ could get any douchbaggier until these tattoos.

Wearing his belt to his wedding hahahahaah

Cody's tattoos are 10x trashier so by that logic you should root for TJ to KTFO Cody. Cody brings his belt everywhere he goes too and he's not even champion anymore.

Cody's tattoos are 10x trashier so by that logic you should root for TJ to KTFO Cody. Cody brings his belt everywhere he goes too and he's not even champion anymore.

I never said I root for Cody because he has better tattoos.
I said TJ became even trashier with them.
Also it can be debated Cody has better tattoos. There is no "logical" process in choosing who has "better" tattoos.

LOL Forrest at the end was just amazing. I love it.

They originally filmed the commercial separately. They were edited in together later through the magic of CGI. <seedat>

Of course there is respect two of the best of all time in that division. By the way nice to see that Forrest still has a job in the UFC. Probably because he was willing to you know actually work for a living. Didn’t just demand a paycheck for sitting on the couch.

aoY6KjN.jpg

Meanwhile Cody's tatoo:

9nxSaXg.jpg

Naw, brah. The image in the eye is Tim Boetsch raising one belt in the air while getting a BJ from a blonde. It's TJ's eye, so I guess that's his main hope and deam. To watch Tim "The Barbarian" Boetsch getting head while raising a championship belt.

Last edited:

Lmao, your soooo right! Whats even better is the time cody claimed to have knocked t.j. out in sparring and only to be knocked out by the guy he was running his mouth about. When it counted most .Remember that? Classic. Good times

Back