Mousasi vs Rory > Bisping vs GSP

tehMoose

The slayer of ufc shills
@Silver
Reaction score
GSP lost to Hendricks and retired (4 years)
Bisping got lucky against Rockhold and got smashed by ancient Hendo and Silva. That Leites decision was also BS. He got dropped by CB as well.

Mousasi and Rory are in their primes, both of them champs and evolving each time we see them.

Okay?

I don't see why we have to compare. I very much looked forward to (and enjoyed) GSP/Bisping and I will do the same with Rory/Moose.

Sorry but if Bisping got smashed against Silva and Hendo then Rory got smashed against Lima.

I believe Rory said it was a bad idea for GSP to face Bisping while he himself was asking for Bellator MW bout.

I think Mousasi will make it clear to Rory there's a reason for weight divisions.

Rory is going to get smashed. Not the biggest Moose fan but I don't see how he loses to a guy he's easily a weightclass+ above. Bisping wasn't even top 5 at MW and isn't a finisher, don't see how it's comparable.

They are certainly more entertaining to watch

Umm, who cares?

Great fight though...

I am extremely intrigued by this fight. I would put it in my top five most anticipated fights of the year with DC/Stipe, Max/Ortega, Khabib/Conor and DJ/TJ

Bisping got lucky against Rockhold and got smashed by ancient Hendo and Silva. That Leites decision was also BS. He got dropped by CB as well.

Mousasi and Rory are in their primes, both of them champs and evolving each time we see them.

Mous is a lot better than Bisping. I say Mous beats Whitaker, but just the match ups really, I don't know if he can become the champ at UFC like Whitaker.

Rory, well, I think GSP when he fought Bisping, is still a better fighter than Rory and I don't think Rory beats Bisping.

Pointless thread trying to start shit.

Dumb comparison.

I believe Rory said it was a bad idea for GSP to face Bisping while he himself was asking for Bellator MW bout.

I think Mousasi will make it clear to Rory there's a reason for weight divisions.

Unless you are Moose, then those reasons don't apply.

Yes, obviously it will be more competitive

Also GSP won the Hendricks fight while Rory lost the Lawler and Wonderboy fights.

Back