Ariel Helwani's ESPN podcast is replacing Brett Okamoto's

johncola

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
<{cruzshake}>

Okamoto's podcast was called Five Rounds. Okamoto is far better at his job than Helwani is, so this is bad news.

Maybe there'll be a silver lining and Okamoto will leave ESPN, enabling him to join the MMA Beat panel with Luke Thomas, Chuck Mindenhall, and co.?

They can't do both? I never listened to his. Was his the same format as Ariel's with guests?

Okamoto, a distinguished member of the mma media, a professional through and through.

Ariel, a professional weasel drama whore who's only asset is giving hand shandys to UFC personnel for inside information.

ESPN getting on the A-train big time
220px-Giant_Bernard.JPG

He has Chael along side him right? Or is this a different one?

I did listen to 5 rounds a few times but I did not think it was to shit hot. Mind you I don't think Ariel is to shit hot either. So whatever..

On a side note He will be on Ariel's first show

hmZM68z.png

<{cruzshake}>

Okamoto's podcast was called Five Rounds. Okamoto is far better at his job than Helwani is, so this is bad news.

Maybe there'll be a silver lining and Okamoto will leave ESPN, enabling him to join the MMA Beat panel with Luke Thomas, Chuck Mindenhall, and co.?
u mad bro?

they all suck

i bring the real news

ufc is dying

Okamota gonna take over the show once Ariel is fired.

<{cruzshake}>

No one listens to 5 rounds. Terrible product. Bad audio. Boring host.

Okamoto, a distinguished member of the mma media, a professional through and through.

Ariel, a professional weasel drama whore who's only asset is giving hand shandys to UFC personnel for inside information.

True, but only one has chutzpah.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ljae89
Back