cowboy looks mad asf in weigh ins

wickedd

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
Is edwards gonna get miles juryd or is emotional cowboy going to sleep?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=bYqaNAliCYA

then he loses 100% cowboy only wins when he befriends his opponents we all know that.

209 Cowboy. I dig it. Nate and him should compete in a Stockton mean mug contest.

then he loses 100% cowboy only wins when he befriends his opponents we all know that.

Cowboy seems to be the only one who hasn't figured it out yet.

Is edwards gonna get miles juryd or is emotional cowboy going to sleep?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=bYqaNAliCYA
Your link isn't working bruv

209 Cowboy. I dig it. Nate and him should compete in a Stockton mean mug contest.
Nate would lose because his mean mug just makes him look like he needs to pinch a loaf.

Cerrone is a weird kat... reminds me of a lot of people I knew back in the day. Hick'd to the core and probably calls people a democrat as an insult. He said some stuff on I think Rogan where he said he doesn't follow the sport, doesn't watch tape, at some of those 5 guys burgers a few days before a fight of his, he's just a bar fighter, not some role model... he sounds like an 18 year old who just got in to fighting. Billy BadAss is in the house, watch some tape, spar, maybe you'll win again. I don't really consider his loss to Till a real loss... Till was probably 30 pounds heavier once that fight started... You can't win a fight at this level when someone is that much bigger.

Back