UFC 227 is a card filled w manlets

Kvolcom

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
There's one fight over 145lbs on that card.

This card won't do over 100k.

Would rather watch a card with 145ers and down...than 265ers...

There's one fight over 145lbs on that card.

This card won't do over 100k.

1)That's not an indicator of talent, poularity or quality of fights. The best selling UFC fighter in history fought all but one of his fights at 145.

Edit : Forgot about the Diaz circus, as pointed out by @magicmarker

2)Probably true, but that's due to a lack of name value and therefore fan interest, not an arbitrary weight figure.

Last edited:
Some of you guys care about the PPV numbers more than UFC accountants do. Just enjoy the fights.

The world is filled with manlets, im sick of living among the weak and feeble

1)That's not an indicator of talent, poularity or quality of fights. The best selling UFC fighter in history fought all but three of his fights at 145.

2)Probably true, but that's due to a lack of name value and therefore fan interest, not an arbitrary weight figure.
Fixed

They are going to Six Flags to promote the event. Unfortunately only Brunson and Carlos Jr can ride the scary rides because they are tall enough

"Manlet"
Whenever I hear someone use that term, I always picture them like this

tenor.gif

Would rather watch a card with 145ers and down...than 265ers...

Why?

They are inferior fighters. I prefer to see the best fighters.

The best 135 lbs fighters in the world would be lucky to be in the top million overall.

It is like saying that you prefer pee-wee football to NFL because the games are more exciting. I don't get it.

Why?

They are inferior fighters. I prefer to see the best fighters.

The best 135 lbs fighters in the world would be lucky to be in the top million overall.

It is like saying that you prefer pee-wee football to NFL because the games are more exciting. I don't get it.
Are you trying to tell me that HW is a more skilled division than 145 and down?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
F5CHAMPIONSHIP
Back