Don Frye - whats up?

kabanos

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
What's up with Frye? Workmate just told me some time ago Bas Rutten said on JRE that Don is pretty much fucked up - broken health plus personal problems. What happened with him, what's he's doing now?

don1.jpg

He shaved his glorious stache and it was all downhill frim there. He re grew the stache but the stache never forgave him.

Man if you're homeless Don you can come stay at my house. That would be fucking awesome

You’d think the guys who built the sport would get a cut. Mark Coleman had to get a go fund me so he could get hip surgery. Sad.

Wow thats sad. Have to say in the last weeks I read /heard of several cases of women who divorced their men and then took every possible penny when they really often for the first time were in need of support. ill, in big trouble etc. To me there is nothing more worthless than a partner who does that.

The most distasteful was a loving husband who had a stroke and next moment he got divorced and taken all his money so that he has to live in absolute poverty. Had a high paying job once but even the pension gets taken until its not even enough to live.

Its one reason not to marry. At least then she can only illegal steal all the money and not by court. I am all for protecting a women to get a fair share after it ends but this is very much overblown in some countries nowadays.

don1.jpg

He shaved his glorious stache and it was all downhill frim there. He re grew the stache but the stache never forgave him.
giphy.gif

everybody knows thats not real, cause nothing forged by mortal man can tame the fry tache.

on a serious note though, that fucking sucks hes been through that.

He did the introduction for Saku at the UFC HOF last year. Was pretty cool but you could see he was in rough shape

Hopefully the predator can find some stability and get back on his feet. I just seen him in this awful supposed to be funny but it's not action film. He played some crazy diner cook.

Seemed like he was in a rough spot last time he was in the public. Might need to start the DDP yoga program, hope he is not in constant pain.

You’d think the guys who built the sport would get a cut. Mark Coleman had to get a go fund me so he could get hip surgery. Sad.
Bad Boy did step up and cover the surgery for him

don1.jpg

That is a lie Sir, removing The Stache would end the world, and we are still here.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cartoonq123
Back