Who hits harder? Vol. 2 - Stipe vs DC

Espresso

Post USADA era will make UFC great again
@Silver
Reaction score
Who hits harder? Who has power in his hands? Whos a heavier hitter?
Stipe vs DC

Stipe

volume closed

Eh, safe money is Stipe. But let's not forget DC isn't without power.

Dunno.

But Derrick Lewis beat the record on tbat punching bag Ford Focus thing and nobody mentioned it.

If Cormier wasn't at such a reach disadvantage all the time and picked off some precise shots, he would probably be sleeping some fighters. I'd still say Stipe though, he's more of a technician with his hands.

If Cormier wasn't at such a reach disadvantage all the time and picked off some precise shots, he would probably be sleeping some fighters. I'd still say Stipe though, he's more of a technician with his hands.
this precisely. he is never able to land clean unless he can land one on the chin which is rare because often prefers to clinch. I guarantee you If DC was allowed to land a clean shot he would hit just as hard as stipe

Last edited:
The only thing DC hits hard is the buffet

Stipe of course.

But Derrick Lewis beat the record on tbat punching bag Ford Focus thing and nobody mentioned it.

Yea he did ? :D

Not a fan of those things not sure how precise they are and you can't measure shit like that depends on the punch plus Francis go to punch is the uppercut.

They sure milked the shit out that for marketing.. Ford my behind.

Both hit hard enough to put the other out. Truth is DC isn't looking to finish fights via 1 kill shot punch. If it happens, like when he fought Big Foot, then he accepts it but he's not looking for it. He's a grinder and WANTS to make the fight ugly.

Stipe is always looking to knock someone out. That's his battle plan. When he can't knock someone out then he doesn't have a backup plan except keep punching. In his fights against both Hunt and Ngannou by the 4th round, both his opponents could have been finished with a TD and a sub. (especially the Hunt fight. Hunt was done after the second. Between the ref and Hunt's corner all should be ashamed for letting that snuff film go on). In both fights, Stipe was content to lay on the other dead tired, gassed out guy and keep punching.

The question for this fight isn't can DC take Stipe's punch. (Which he can. Rumble definitely rehydrated to +225 pounds and hits harder than Stipe) The question is can Stipe stop DC from ragdolling him?

Stipe. Obviously.

Feel like this is a pretty blatant troll thread.

Got me to respond anyway, though.

Stipe hits harder. I also think his chin is less solid though. I almost think it's more likely DC gets a knock down, despite Stipe hitting harder.

Back