Video: Chael Sonnen takes Brendan Shaub to school

"Chael Sonnen makes another click-bait titled video that is way too long to care to watch."

Wouldn’t mind some cliffs my man

Essentially, Chael implies that Brendan Schaub is arrogant for assuming that everyone understands Colby's act, because the vast majority of the fan base are ultra casuals who occasionally tune into a ppv and not people who watch podcasts on the subject matter every week. He likens Schaub and Rogan spoiling Colby's act to him yelling out Rogan's punchlines at one of his shows.

Not hard to take Schaub to school. Most of the nonsense he spews is complete rubbish.

Shut up, Chael.

I like Chael more than Schaub or Rogan but...

Like does he really think this is pro wrestling? Calm down bro

No one is "exposing the business" or revealing "insider info"

You're being silly

don't know what Rogan's "history of doing this" is but the reason I suspect he said this about Colby is because
there have been calls outside the mma community to fire Colby which makes this case little different than other "bad guys" like Bisping or Chael

not saying I agree but in a way Joe was probably trying to help Colby figuring it's better to say it's just an act or whatever rather than see Colby actually get fired

https://www.forbes.com/sites/brianm...e-an-example-of-colby-covington/#7c917eb72610

Chael is the most indulgent vblogger in the business, he takes minutes what could be explained in seconds, repeats himself over and over again, sticks with these interminably long pauses as if he just said something mind-boggling... we get it, Chael, it's not rocket science.

Honestly, I prefer him much more when he tells stories in his car, or when he is being interviewed. This is just too much.

Chael is the most indulgent vblogger in the business, he takes minutes what could be explained in seconds, repeats himself over and over again, sticks with these interminably long pauses as if he just said something mind-boggling... we get it, Chael, it's not rocket science.

Honestly, I prefer him much more when he tells stories in his car, or when he is being interviewed. This is just too much.
Still one of the best story teller in the game. Real or not. Chael could sell fasting diet plan to Somalians.

Still one of the best story teller in the game. Real or not. Chael could sell fasting diet plan to Somalians.

Yeah, I think he is great, but these rants are just way too indulgent and needlessly long.

I like Chael more than Schaub or Rogan but...

Like does he really think this is pro wrestling? Calm down bro

No one is "exposing the business" or revealing "insider info"

You're being silly

I understand where he's coming from tho.

He's giving up just as much "behind the scenes" shit as he claims Rogan is.

I understand where he's coming from tho.

I get why he could be annoyed but at the same time... Calm the fuck down it's really not a big deal lol

This isn't pro wrestling, there isn't really a curtain to be pulled back or a business to expose if we're being honest

the amount of people who bought that PPV because they thought Colby was serious, cared and didn't know he was doing a bit is probably under 100

TS,
How can you "school" someone if theyre not there to address your questions, or accusations.
Chael is the boss that keeps you too long after work with shitty, self indulgent stories. The drunk uncle that speaks in a way that never offers a way OUT of the conversation. The grumpy old man that talks "at" you, not "with" you, about government conspiracies.

Basically, he is anything, and everything that is wrong or unpleasant about social interaction

Back