Dont sleep on Mighty Mouse vs Cejudo

120wrestling

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
I hear a lot of people down playing this fight cause MM destroyed Cejudo in one round.

Lets remember that Aldo destroyed Mendes in 1rd during their first fight.

The rematch ended up being a back and forth war that went down as being one of the greatest fights in UFC history.

Will it be a war, maybe...maybe not. Lets not sleep on it though!

Sleep on it ....... I plan to record it to use in place of Nyquil.

Cejudo has improved his striking alot. Will be a good fight.

tenor.gif

It’ll be a good fight but we’ll see MM with his hands raised again at the end.

i was excited for their first fight, and even though it was one-sided, i'm still excited for the rematch.

if dj is tier 1, i see cejudo and benavidez as tier 2, with a huge drop off in talent after.

I won't sleep on it, but I will probably fall asleep during the fight if that counts.

Cejudo has improved a lot. MM didnt even have to get out of 2nd gear in the first fight though.

Let's just get these over with so we can see DJ/TJ.

Don't worry bro, it's the co-main. Looks like I'll have to sit through it.

It will definitely be more competitive.

Cejudo had a decent gameplan it seems in the beginning. Chop the trail leg, try to time punches when DJ stutter steps or switch hits, and outwrestle him and discrete the fight.

He definitely got caught by surprise by those knees from the clinch. I think everyone was caught by surprise by those lol

Have to obviously favor DJ but I am hoping for a competitive fight.

cejudo lost me when he blanketed FLW can sergio pettis

I hear a lot of people down playing this fight cause MM destroyed Cejudo in one round.

Lets remember that Aldo destroyed Mendes in 1rd during their first fight.

The rematch ended up being a back and forth war that went down as being one of the greatest fights in UFC history.

Will it be a war, maybe...maybe not. Lets not sleep on it though!

Cejudo is absolutely capable of pulling off a Mendes here and possibly even getting the upset.

Back