Predator will finish Lewis under minute

Dankoz

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Terrible mismatch. Lewis isn't even close to his level at anything & will be panic wrestling in 30 seconds after Ngannou lands first big shot. After that it will be easy job to finish him with brutal GnP.

Ngannou choked out someone in 44 seconds, but he's never knocked anyone out in under 90 seconds.

On the other hand, Lewis was knocked out in 41 seconds by Mitrione but otherwise it took Jordan 2 rounds and Hunt 4 to get him outta there.

It's possible, but unlikely.

He needs to because his cardio is shocking and his willingness to ignore his holes is admirable.

If bro don't eat chicken and ribs plus fuck up his cardio then he might have a better chance...

x77SzUk.png

This fight will go the distance and be the worst performance of the card

Lewis by split dec

You are going to see Lewis put a horrendous bloody beatdown on Ngannou.

I've made, maybe 2 or 3 whole predictions about fights in my 4 different banned Sherdog accounts over the years, but this one I feel fairly certain of. Ngannou has no fear factor over Lewis and will throw bombs straight back at him.
Ngannou has quite a bit of self doubt now.

You can't talk about Lewis's cardio after watching Ngannou against Stipe.

I can see Lewis walking right through the middle of Ngannou's wide looping punches with not a fear in the world. Putting him on his back and hammerfisting him in to referee stoppage.

Anybody wanna "sig bet" on this?

Ngannou is the better fighter in almost every area. People forget he demolished Curtis Blades not that long ago.

Ngannou is the better fighter in almost every area. People forget he demolished Curtis Blades not that long ago.
2 years is a long time and Ngannu certainly does not have better cardio, wrestling, or grappling in general. The power almost cancels out. Whoever lands first gets it done.

If BB has to booboo, it's going to be a long night for Ngannou.

Not a Lewis fan by any stretch but he should rightfully be favored to win this match

Could be another Slice-Dada5000. Lewis and Ngannou both have terrible cardio.

Not if the Black Beast goes deep inside of Ngannou.

he better bc if he doesn't he's gonna lose via shit cardio. Lewis's is bad but Francis is worse. far worse

Lewis is going to knock him the fuck out. Simple.

Lmao I love you guys at times

... not one of you fuckers were on Stipe
Me and a guy.. might have been @VVarhead (might be wrong)
We're on Stipe

You were all praising Ngannou like the next coming of Jesus

Trust is, he's pretty damn good and has much better and much more dominant wins over much higher talent than Lewis does

Ngannou is legit and he will knock Lewis out pretty quick

Francis gassed against Stipe because he had a moronic game plan to come out and swing haymakers for 5 straight minutes. If he fights with even a normal fight IQ he will destroy Lewis. This shouldn’t be close, and I like B.B. Francis is too much for him.

Back