So... UFC singapore, whos waking up sat 4am?

Verace

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Seriously... this will probably be the least watched event of the decade.

This is what you get for having your sleep cycle destroyed:

Teruto Ishihara vs. Petr Yan
Felipe Arantes vs. Song Yadong
Rolando Dy vs. Shane Young
Song Kenan vs. Hector Aldana
Shinsho Anzai vs. Jake Matthews
Yan Xiaonan vs. Viviane Pereira
Matt Schnell vs. Naoki Inoue
Ji Yeon Kim vs. Melinda Fabian
Jenel Lausa vs. Ulka Sasaki

Likely going to watch co and main event, but these prelims are a hard sell for the time.

I don't get up at 4am when my baby is crying, I'm definitely not getting up for UFC

The main and co-main are pretty much all I watch on any of these watered-down cards anymore, and the timing on those fights is pretty ideal. Can have a nice morning watching them and won't have to try to shoe-horn ufc into my saturday night and have my gf complain about it.

Man, i thought it would be a bit later than that. I took off work for that shit?

Kevin-Garnett-Reaction-at-2013-Dunk-Contest.gif

i think it starts at 4:30 am eastern time.

but i'm only going to wake up just before 9 am to see the co-main and main event.

I thought it was 4:30.

I need that extra half hour. And yes I'm waking up early.

Uk time 1pm . I'm still not watching this shitty card live. I will record and watch in the spare time.

I thought it was 4:30.

I need that extra half hour. And yes I'm waking up early.
Damn... real hardcore right here

I think you have these 30 mins, yes... but i like taking a piss, shitting, having something to drink and food or a smoke... so there a bit of a {<buffer} there

Damn... real hardcore right here

I think you have these 30 mins, yes... but i like taking a piss, shitting, having something to drink and food or a smoke... so there a bit of a {<buffer} there

HAHA I hear ya brother.

Mine is all of those, plus a coffee so might miss the first fight.

Edit: Oh just checked and the first fight is WMMA. I'm good.

Thats what fight pass is for, Stay of sherdog for one day and watch it when you want. Thats what I will do.

Fightpass is actually great to watch fights in whole, you can skip right from fight to fight inside the player.

Card sounds like a Asian Mexican fusion restaurant.

Was looking for Kung Pao vs Taco Burrito

Thats what fight pass is for, Stay of sherdog for one day and watch it when you want. Thats what I will do.

Fightpass is actually great to watch fights in whole, you can skip right from fight to fight inside the player.

Stay off Sherdog is great...in theory.

But sometimes I completely forget and just check out of my daily habit.

Then boom.....fight spoiled.

I dont remember...can you watch the fight on FP as soon as it is over or rewind live? Or, do they make it available to watch later?

Perfectly timed for a walmart overnight stocker on his day off..such as myself.

Back