This is how I imagine Barboza should´ve finished Lee.

Kung Fu bb

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
Obviously the circumstances of the fight were different and Barboza was exhausted from the beating he was taking, but this is how I imagined Barboza should´ve finished Lee.
tenor.gif

9zw1Og.gif

Any other gifs or finishes with a similar situation?
Thanks.

Last edited:
The guy that Branch knocked out had a lot of spinning finishes, did he not?

You overestimated his fight IQ.
It could be worse.
There are people there who imagined how Conor will finish Floyd.

You saw Khabib wreck Edson and Conor duck Khabib and Tony and Lee and ... you still thought Edson could finish Lee?

It went down the only way it could go down.

Conor duck Khabib and Tony and Lee and ... you still thought Edson could finish Lee?

I'm not sure I follow. So because Conor ducked those 3 guys that means Barboza couldn´t beat Lee?
interdastingu.jpg

You saw Khabib wreck Edson and Conor duck Khabib and Tony and Lee and ... you still thought Edson could finish Lee?

Well he got pretty damn close.

What a dumb post

I think Barboza must have been too dazed to follow up explosively, he seemed almost surprised his wheel kick landed the way that it did.

Its incredible how fast he whips those things out, even when he's tired and has taken a beating. Guy is so slick.

Conor ducked Lee? lol, when Conor was fighting Lee was irrelevant, he was getting KTFO by a BJJ guy, and having A LOT of trouble with gatekeeper Trinaldo..

No one ever ducked Lee, Islam Makhachev on the other hand has been calling out that ass for years

A_vSyx0PiG28_2016-04-15_1460704348resized_pic.jpg

What the fuck are you talking about?!

What the fuck are you talking about?!
Only idiots thought Edson beats Lee. Because Khabib wrecked Edson and No-Staph Lee is bawse grappler. And Conor, who has better hands than Edson, was busy ducking all the top guys at 155 because he didn't like what he saw.

Rocket science.

It's true, Edson might have won if he didn't lose.

My favorite line of Shertard argument, lmao.
Thinking in absolutes and acting like the result we got is the only one we could have had, as if the fight was written in stone before it even happened, makes you the shertard my friend.

Thinking in absolutes and acting like the result we got is the only one we could have had, as if the fight was written in stone before it even happened, makes you the shertard my friend.
Great answer.
BCEA17C2B9D8A6B4EE3A9DA85B828C82F28BC4C0

Esoteric composure coupled with a little fight iq and he would of won. Instead he choose to charge into that takedown. I was pulling for Barboza but you gotta give Lee a ton of credit.

Remind me how the fight ended.

But hey, like Journey said - don't stop believing.

Back