Paulo "the natural" Costa said he wants to be as dominant as Anderson Silva at MW

Kung Fu bb

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
http://forum.portaldovt.com.br/forum/index.php?/topic/185962-invicto-no-mma-borrachinha-acredita-que-pode-nocautear-qualquer-um-nos-médios/

I like how he´s got that confidence, but the guy said he wants to be as dominant as Anderson freaking Silva. GTFOH, everbody knows that´s absolutely impossible. Talk about premature....
Anderson-Silva-Reaction-gif.gif

Regardless, he´s still a bad mofo who´s gonna be a threat to the top guys very soon i think.
giphy.gif

gasdljkf5r.gif

Thoughts?

He´s okay with BRAZADA and RUSSADA, nobody cares about USADA anymore, we already know that´s the most corrupt agency on the planet.
hqdefault.jpg
USADA popped Bork though...

Thoughts?

Paulo Costa is a beast. He is close to a complete fighter(closer then Anderson imo.) So yes he could be just as dominant as Silva was.
Actually Costa is so good that I fear he will piss hot. I hope not though.

Paulo Costa is a beast. He is close to a complete fighter(closer then Anderson imo.) So yes he could be just as dominant as Silva was.
Actually Costa is so good that I fear he will piss hot. I hope not though.
And he´s been working diligently on his wrestling with some huge monsters. Well, I mean...
whatsapp-image-2018-06-15-at-14.25.19.jpeg

Even Stevie Wonder was aware that Lesnar was full of roids and usada still let him fight, so it´s pretty clear usada is corrupt.
ac5370_5b8d1478055f4b708c0a721443655c11~mv2.webp

Jones was popped post-fight too. If USADA was some kind of corrupt specifically anti-brazilian organisation as you're implying it probably wouldn't have popped Juicy Jon.

Pretty lame to excuse cheats based on a spurious accusation.

Jones was popped post-fight too. If USADA was some kind of corrupt anti-brazilian organisation as you're implying it probably wouldn't have popped Juicy Jon.
The case was pretty obvious, they shouldn't have allowed him to fight with such a clear case of roiding. They allowed a roided to the gills monster fight against a clean guy. They let it happen. It doesn´t matter if they popped him afterwards. That´s unacceptable.

Pretty lame to excuse cheats based on a spurious accusation.
Not, just being honest. I´m pretty sure you´d feel the same if it was the other way around and BRAZADA letting a roided brazilian monster fight a clean guy. I´m pretty sure you´d say "fuck BRAZADA". Or were you gonna say "no man, I trust BRAZADA regardless" . You´re a hipocrit if you say that.

And he´s been working diligently on his wrestling with some huge monsters. Well, I mean...
whatsapp-image-2018-06-15-at-14.25.19.jpeg
You know Cejudo is a world class wrestler and it would be stupid to not try and learn something from him. I think you’re just poking fun at the midget weight fighter but yeah...

<Fedor23>

You know Cejudo is a world class wrestler and it would be stupid to not try and learn something from him. I think you’re just poking fun at the midget weight fighter but yeah...

<Fedor23>
Obviously I was just making fun of his size and of course Cejudo has been helping him incredibly with his wrestling. He said so in the interview.

He is a competitor and sets ambitious goals. Is normal. you don't get to the top with the mindset of "I want to be slightly above average".

Last edited:
The case was pretty obvious, they shouldn't have allowed him to fight with such a clear case of roiding. They allowed a roided to the gills monster fight against a clean guy. They let it happen. It doesn´t matter if they popped him afterwards. That´s unacceptable.
What, you want there to be an eye test failure and not give the guy the benefit of the doubt? So Romero never fights again, no matter how many tests he passes? I agree the Brock incident was a botch job (mostly because of the exemption Brock had), but that hardly is proof of corruption (or somehow exonerates Anderson, come on).

Not, just being honest. I´m pretty sure you´d feel the same if it was the other way around and BRAZADA letting a roided brazilian monster fight a clean guy. I´m pretty sure you´d say "fuck BRAZADA". Or were you gonna say "no man, I trust BRAZADA regardless" . You´re a hipocrit if you say that.
No, I wouldn't. If this hypothetical "BRAZADA" was structured in a similar and transparent way I'd definitely be inclined to trust it. You're acting like USADA didn't pop Brock, it just caught him post fight (like it did Jones, and like it did Anderson). It's caught a great number of cheaters, both in the US and in Brazil.

Last edited:
This guy is literally TRT-Jesus, fkn confirmed goat and it's not even close.
wlcjSD9.png

Kind of reminds me of a young Victor Belfort, killer instinct and scary power.
51CDD039-D74B-4D94-B730-C400C5582A13.jpeg

11-0 and facing Hall soon at 226, arm injury fully healed hopefully, could be a great stand up war...been a fan of Uriah since he was on TUF, hard to pick a winner but maybe a decision for Borrachinha, if he can avoid this:

Back