How Darren Till feels about Covington

While true, Till knows he wants NO part of Colby OR Usman.

He has openly admitted that wrestlers are his biggest challenge.

There's more twats running around then most people think, you just miss them when their mouth's are open.

Till's kind of a twat too, a truthful twat, but still a twat.

Last edited:
Give Till to Usman while Colby and Woodley fight.

And if Mr. I'm a Light Heavyweight and it's illegal what I'm doing misses weight again he can go up to 185.

This is the guy who said he would 'devastate Wonderboys life'
He then missed weight and squeaked out a decision. He is the bigger twat

Those shitty wrestlers in Usman and Covington wont do shit on Darren Till. They have 0 striking and both rely on being heavier than their oponents to stall against the wall or lay and pray. That wont work against the Gorilla.

<------ im on team covington. at least covington got legit wins and not robberies.

#nerdtears

Those shitty wrestlers in Usman and Covington wont do shit on Darren Till. They have 0 striking and both rely on being heavier than their oponents to stall against the wall or lay and pray. That wont work against the Gorilla.

Or, alternatively, it does. They rely on their technique, not their size.

Covington is an obnoxious prick, but a decent fighter.

I find it weird that people actually seem to like his persona though.

That makes me more confident about him facing wrestlers than I would have been if he had put on a tough guy act and acted like wrestlers weren't a challenge. He actually said Maia was his biggest challenge in the division, but this was back when Maia was on his tear and got the title shot. Till is a big Maia fan, though, so that may have just been respect.

That makes me more confident about him facing wrestlers than I would have been if he had put on a tough guy act and acted like wrestlers weren't a challenge. He actually said Maia was his biggest challenge in the division, but this was back when Maia was on his tear and got the title shot. Till is a big Maia fan, though, so that may have just been respect.

Agree to a certain point, but he got taken down by Wonderboy in his last fight. A Karateka.

Hopefully he's drilling his TDD against world-class wrestlers at this point.

the hell are you talking about. Colby cuts 12-15 lbs when he fights. wrestlers still run mma u madbro.jpg

the hell are you talking about. Colby cuts 12-15 lbs when he fights. wrestlers still run mma u madbro.jpg

Hey dont get me wrong. I love wrestling, but what Usman and Colby is not complete wrestling. Its just stalling and using your size to get points. Guys like Gillespie and Khabib are better examples of good mma wrestlers that want to fight and inflict damage.

Hey dont get me wrong. I love wrestling, but what Usman and Colby is not complete wrestling. Its just stalling and using your size to get points. Guys like Gillespie and Khabib are better examples of good mma wrestlers that want to fight and inflict damage.
what is "complete wrestling"? Looks to me like whatever they've been doing is working.. Wrestling isn't just takedowns it's handfighting and digging underhooks , etc.

This is the guy who said he would 'devastate Wonderboys life'
He then missed weight and squeaked out a decision. He is the bigger twat

Didn't Colby say the same thing about RDA and Maia?
He says the same thing about Woodley.

Meanwhile, 4 decisions in a row.

Openly admitting wrestlers are your biggest challenge does not mean you want to avoid them. It simply means you are being honest... think McFly think!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
F5CHAMPIONSHIP
Back