Looks like Sage Northcutt lost the role

Sherwolf

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
As Drago's son to this dude

https://variety.com/2018/film/news/florian-munteanu-ivan-dragos-son-in-creed-2-1202664841/
screen-shot-2018-01-15-at-7-26-20-pm.png

By the looks of it though, Sage look's like he is reborn Ivan Drago. His acting chops must be terrible to not get the part
hqdefault.jpg

Sage looks too much of a nice boy to be menacing.

Except Drago is 5 inches taller and at least 70 pounds heavier?

It’s understandable why a bigger guy got the part.

It appears that Sage lost the role via USADA limitations...lol
<{cruzshake}>

So... now the kids of Creed and Drago fight. Awesome writing... :eek:

He should shave his head, gain about 80 lbs of fat and play Fedor in a biopic. He would still be playing a Russian dude<Fedor23>

lol @ that dudes abs, they can't compare with Sage's.

Sage's abs for president!

I couldn’t imagine Sage as Drago’s son.

“Gee thanks mister Rocky guy!”

They made the better choice. This is acting, guys. The guy's name is Florian; no doubt, he'll have tremendous conviction when using someone else's words.

lol @ that dudes abs, they can't compare with Sage's.

Sage's abs for president!

Give me size over definition any day of the week...any scrawny geek can have cuts...but not many can have size...

Give me size over definition any day of the week...any scrawny geek can have cuts...but not many can have size...

LOL. It is way harder to maintain a shredded physique than just look big at a high bf % with no cuts. It is impossible to have the same amount of muscle mass at a low bf% as you would at a high bf% once you become an advanced lifter.

Building muscles is doable for everyone on a well structured program. Being shredded and maintaining healthy hormone balance without drugs is really rare. Also getting fat is SUPER easy.

Well, that dude looks like a man, Sage looks like a Jazzercise instructor.

tumblr_oq4pqlh7Ai1ty8mi0o2_r1_500.gif

LOL. It is way harder to maintain a shredded physique than just look big at a high bf % with no cuts. It is impossible to have the same amount of muscle mass at a low bf% as you would at a high bf% once you become an advanced lifter.

Building muscles is doable for everyone on a well structured program. Being shredded and maintaining healthy hormone balance without drugs is really rare. Also getting fat is SUPER easy.

I was once 135lbs, very lean...I was scrawny....size over cuts any day of the week...remember, nobody can see cuts through a shirt...but they can see size...I'm not talking about fat size...but size, being relatively lean...If you look at competitive bodybuilders in the offseason, they generally have a much higher bodyfat %. Cause you can't get bigger when you're super lean.

Back