Ronda Tells Tough Story

rondas prefight scowl explained.

She was hyped to oblivion, coddled all the way, and was payed millions upon millions to fight soccer moms and was louded while doing it, despite having no descerning talent whatsoever. She also showed herself to have the emotional intelligence of a 5 year old petulant child.

Yeah, regardless of whatever story she told on that video , I don’t feel sorry for her.

Pretty much everything that I hear from Rousey makes me so glad that she ran from the UFC with her tail between her legs.

She was hyped to oblivion, coddled all the way, and was payed millions upon millions to fight soccer moms and was louded while doing it, despite having no descerning talent whatsoever. She also showed herself to have the emotional intelligence of a 5 year old petulant child.

Yeah, regardless of whatever story she told on that video , I don’t feel sorry for her.

She had talent, just one dimensional.

That story sure changed. I heard it was two 17 year old kids that did not fight back.

Pretty cool story.

It was pretty annoying when this one lady pulled out her cell phone and started talking during Skyline.

Definitely miss Honda in the octagon, though I saw a spot on her in WWE last night and she's doing pretty well there, so hats off to her.

Nicolas%20Cage%20laughing%20like%20a%20mad%20man.gif

I saw a spot on her in WWE last night she's doing well there

WWE is a perfect place for her to scowl,
say ridiculous things,
and get some wins.

im also happy she is there.

Pretty cool story.

It was pretty annoying when this one lady pulled out her cell phone and started talking during Skyline.

Definitely miss Honda in the octagon, though I saw a spot on her in WWE last night and she's doing pretty well there, so hats off to her.

She can't do a promo to save her life, but she is pretty good in the ring so far

I guess you're rehashing this many-years-old story because of the cool animation, but I can't stand listening to her talk for more than a few seconds so I didn't watch for more than a few seconds.

Ronda gets into an argument with a girl and some random dudes at the movies
Ronda escalates the situation
Ronda attacks the guy who is probably some 140 lb guy.
His friend tries to grab her to stop her from attacking his friend
Ronda tells the story about her beating up 2 big dudes who wanted to fight her.

You sound really insecure.

Back