Miocic Knockouts and Highlights

He doesn't get the recognition he deserves for being well rounded. People forget the wrestling clinics he put on Hunt and Ngannou (people probably remeber that one).

If he beats DC , I just hope him and Cain fight, if Cain can get healthy and STAY healthy

If he beats DC , I just hope him and Cain fight, if Cain can get healthy and STAY healthy
i wanna see him fight volkov or blaydes after dc. cain needs to fight 1 more time before title shot

Stipe is good but not as good as the UFC hypemachine suggests. Prime Fedor blasts this guy out in under 50 seconds.

That was beautiful
All the idiot Nagoon drones just crawled away
Big talkers before the fight

That was beautiful
All the idiot Nagoon drone just crawled away
Big talkers before the fight

Nah, I still like Teh Predator. Dude is a beast.

I think the way Stipe beat him though was freakin bad-ass. Great fight IQ & strategy. He took Francis to school.

Stipe is good but not as good as the UFC hypemachine suggests. Prime Fedor blasts this guy out in under 50 seconds.
The problem is the UFC doesn't hype him enough, I am a huge Fedor fan but I'm not so sure, Miocic is so well rounded, in fact he is probably the most well rounded heavyweight of all time.

I feel like it's because of his physique that he doesn't get a lot of praise for his KO's. He's muscular but not superhero ripped (like Ngannou or even current Overeem) - but the numbers don't lie... 5 KO's in his last 6 fight (Hunt, Arlovski, Werdum, Overeem, JDS) and a decision W vs. Ngannou. That's a fantastic run no matter what any hater says, but I think DC is tough and a more difficult matchup than any of those 6 guys - and has a better chin than any of them as well. Not only will Stipe/DC be competitive and tough, it will be skillful and entertaining... it can't get here soon enough.
i wanna see him fight volkov or blaydes after dc. cain needs to fight 1 more time before title shot
I can't agree more. In a couple weeks it will be 2 years since Cain competed in a pro MMA bout.. Stipe would crush him right now. Give Blaydes the winner of DC/Stipe and go from there IMO.

The problem is the UFC doesn't hype him enough, I am a huge Fedor fan but I'm not so sure, Miocic is so well rounded, in fact he is probably the most well rounded heavyweight of all time.

The UFC overhypes by calling him the greatest HW ever. Stipe is good but in reality he is like like a modern day Kharitonov with a good single leg takedown. I have a hard time seeing how that makes him the most well rounded HW when all he does is spam 1-2s withou ever kicking or submitting guys.

The UFC overhypes by calling him the greatest HW ever. Stipe is good but in reality he is like like a modern day Kharitonov with a good single leg takedown. I have a hard time seeing how that makes him the most well rounded HW when all he does is spam 1-2s withou ever kicking or submitting guys.
UFC overhypes A TON of fighters, but at least Stipe has earned it! Statistically Stipe is the greatest HW champion in UFC history, so I really can't blame them for hyping him as the greatest HW ever, even when we all (mostly) agree Fedor and Big Nog are the better fighters. Stipe is a solid top 5 HW all time and has an argument as a top 3 HW in MMA history - and his resume is still growing.

Stipe out Grindes DC

Watch, Stipe will KO DC, Blaydes, and Volkov and people on here will still be saying that he's just ok. Cain was touted as the HW GOAT plenty in these forums and his resume was never half as good as what Stipe has put together.

Delusional. Stipe has Fedor eating straights all day, Arvloski was piecing him up till he threw his first flying knee ever,lol. Fedor would have a punchers chance but most likely gets wrecked.

obligatory

stipe-struve.gif
Now post Fedor losing several times by finish. Stipe gassed trying to ko Struve, Fedor has been ko'd by a middleweight.

Delusional. Stipe has Fedor eating straights all day, Arvloski was piecing him up till he threw his first flying knee ever,lol. Fedor would have a punchers chance but most likely gets wrecked.

Lol young boy...

Stipe got ktfo by struve when Stipe was 30 years old and in his phys prime.

The only one who is delusional is you. Fedor was already past his prime by 4 years when he fought AA and still kod him dead in round 1.

Prime AA too, who was way better than Stipe.

Lol young boy...

Stipe got ktfo by struve when Stipe was 30 years old and in his phys prime.

The only one who is delusional is you. Fedor was already past his prime by 4 years when he fought AA and still kod him dead in round 1.

Prime AA too, who was way better than Stipe.
You're retarded. Hows prime AA better than Stipe? Stating shit like its fact doesnt make it so son. Fedor was past his prime 4 years when he fought AA? Reaching bro. Decisions over Nog and Crocop, and a ko of AA whod been slept by Tim fucking Sylvia in his prime, GOAT my ass, his record is laughable.

Last edited:
Most complete fighter in the division... Cormier has a huge test this July.

Back