Leon Edwards now fighting a "Pissed" Cowboy Cerrone

There's something going on with his right eye.

Fuuuck. Cowboy please stay friendly. You're invincible when you're mellowed out.

Edwards by KO,

Friendly Cowboy is the GOAT.
304667.jpg

Hard to stay mellow when you can't box and getting KO'd left and right.
Cowboy can strike with the best of them. He mixes it up better than almost every UFC fighter...but DAMN that man cannot take a shot anymore. His body is fucked and his chin has too many miles.

In pure skill, he can hang with the best of them. But physically and mentally, he is out of his element nowadays.

Just remember to get some Bro-Hugs in Cowboy! That will seal the deal!

Cliffs:
-Excited to fight for the fans in Singapore, has had several kickboxing matches in Asia
-Says Edwards' cardio is dogshit and he will turn it up and finish the fight when Edwards slows down
- Says he will beat Edwards because he is a dick and because he is coming for the belt

Cowboy can strike with the best of them. He mixes it up better than almost every UFC fighter...but DAMN that man cannot take a shot anymore. His body is fucked and his chin has too many miles.

In pure skill, he can hang with the best of them. But physically and mentally, he is out of his element nowadays.

You're right, he can fight his ass off and I'll give him that. Good kickboxer with solid wrestling and hold his own on the ground. Still, he struggles with good boxers and pressure fighters.

put your money on Leon folks. He didnt get friend zoned

He's the type of fighter who takes a shot to give a shot and wear and tear from so many fights probably is having an effect. But he also moved up from LW to WW. WWs are going to hit harder than LWs

pissed cowboy usually freezes up and chokes anyway

Uh oh. Although if he is Pissed Cowboy then we might see the return of the "fuck you" kicks.

Hope Cowboy wins, Edwards really sounds like a douche.

Cowboy says he's coming for the belt?? Don't believe you!

Dupe thread but no cliffs in the other if I recall. And I don't recall what I said in the other (not that has any relevance).

So War Cerrone!

What have "pissed" Cowboy ever done? Nuttin! Get all emotional and then his wig split. Got his manhood took by a hipster at a Whole Foods. Edwards by whatever he wants.

Back