Khabib: I’m going to ‘destroy’ Conor McGregor

NandoMoura

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
C4VjRE8XAAAMK_4.jpg

“The fight will likely take place in Las Vegas. I want to fight McGregor; the fans are also waiting for this fight. I hope that Conor wants this fight. He talked a lot but for some reason, as soon as it came down to real negotiations about the fight, he fell silent.”

“In what round will I be able to knock McGregor out? I do not know, and no one can know this. I’m going to destroy him.”

https://sport24.ru/news/mma/2018-06...tsya-s-makgregorom-sobirayus-unichtozhit-yego

I don't doubt it. Khabib will TKO McGregor in the 3rd round, assuming that Conor has the balls to fight him.

#KhabibTime

Sounds like everybody wants this fight... But Mcgregor… time to sign the dotted line bud.

Conor will beat khabib easily. I hope this fight happens and soon. Can't wait to see all the Conor haters coming up with excuses.

Hes going to smother Conor.

And quite possibly kill UFC after doing so.

IF this fight happens, it's foolish to think that McGregor can't win it, his counter left is always a danger. That being said, it's every bit as foolish to believe that Nurmagomedov can't win it. Again, it's a huge "if", but if it happens, I would expect Nurmagomedov to get the fight to the ground and do his thing. It often seems that taking a fighter out of his comfort zone exacerbates any problems with cardio, so I would then expect McGregor to gas, and eventually be stopped. Basically, if McGregor doesn't get a stoppage in the first, or maybe the first couple of minutes of the second, he's going to have a very bad night.

Edit: I'll be shocked if this fight actually happens. McGregor doesn't need the money, I doubt he'll risk his "aura" (and future earning potential) against an unfavorable match up like this.

By destroy does he mean "hold him against the cage for 5 rounds"?

Then yeah i could see that.

If he tries standing with Conor like he did Raging Al he's going to sleep.

Can’t fckin wait to see Conor’s face lookin like CM Punk’s after he fought Gall..

I could easily see Khabib just mauling Conor like he's done to everyone else. I could also see Conor landing a three piece combo that Khabib never seen coming, waking up looking at Herb Dean.

Last edited:
By destroy does he mean "hold him against the cage for 5 rounds"?

Then yeah i could see that.

If he tries standing with Conor like he did Raging Al he's going to sleep.

If he beats on Conor like he beat on Al for the first 2 rounds, Conor won't see a 3rd

My gut says Khabib by TKO via GNP or sub in round 4 or 5. I don't think this goes to the judges

Back