Dynamite Right

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
Is 10k to show the ufc base pay or is that just ppvs

I seem to remember some 7ks but that was years ago

8k and three 50% off Reebok coupons.

1464718322332370.png

I think 8+8 is the lowest pay ($8K to show with $8K win bonus), but I could be wrong.

Seems most get at least 12+12 these days with the occasional 10+10 for real no-namers

I guarantee you UFC fighters don’t care how little you get paid or whether or not your employer mistreats you.

All commission. Plus $2500 Reebok pay.

I haven’t seen anything under 10/10 in a while. If so I’d guess they are just a local one off fighter on an overseas card. I am seeing more and more 12/12s.

This shit is like Gold on the streets...

RxAqz4s.jpg

In some countries, a doc will get under 20k/year.... so yeah... fighter pay is LOOOOOOW ... fuck it, I've never seen a fighter who is concerned that other joes are underpaid or mistreated... Fuck this fighter pay SHIT.

It is now $12/12 plus $3500 Reebok
A three fight yearly guarantee
Plus injury insurance

So if a fighter fights 2x & loses once he gets $55k that year

Its 12/12 now. At UFC 100 (9 years ago) the base was 5/5. In less than an decade base salary has more than doubled. That is an astronomical growth rate, although it could stand to be a bit higher like maybe 18/18.

Not that I'm calling bullshit, but is there a source for this? It seems like most guys are fighting 2-3 times a year, 3?

Most guys are fighting 2x
But they are guaranteed a 3rd as far as contractually.
If they get offered & they turn it down they don't get paid.
This is pretty common knowledge

Even bigger named fighters like Nate, Conor etc have to be offered X-amount of fights per year

Back