Fedor should have been disqualified vs Frank Mir

Harvey Weinstein

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
The knockdown of Mir comes from one of the most blatantly illegal blows to the back of the head I've ever seen in MMA.

You can clearly see Fedor strike Mir DIRECTLY to the back of his head at the 4:16 time count in the following gif:

giphy.gif

Here is a still frame providing undeniable evidence of how blatant the blow to the back of the head was:

23jmkqg.jpg

This blow is what dropped Mir and irreversibly changed the outcome of the fight due to illegal strikes.

Fedor should have been immediately disqualified for such an act and at the very least the decision should now be made into a no contest.

The knockdown of Mir comes from one of the most blatantly illegal blows to the back of the head I've ever seen in MMA.

You can clearly see Fedor strike Mir DIRECTLY to the back of his head at the 4:16 time count in the following gif:

giphy.gif

Here is a still frame providing undeniable evidence of how blatant the blow to the back of the head was:

23jmkqg.jpg

This blow is what dropped Mir and irreversibly changed the outcome of the fight due to illegal strikes.

Fedor should have been immediately disqualified for such an act and at the very least the decision should now be made into a no contest.

I always thought Frank Mir had burner sherdog accounts.

Oh shut up. it wasn't like it was intentional.

What's with you trolls using the names of people who are in the news? Show some originality.

Oh shut up. it wasn't like it was intentional.

What's with you trolls using the names of people who are in the news? Show some originality.
Agreed, it would be slightly less unoriginal if he at least went by the username Francisco Santos Mir.

If you throw a punch, and your opponent mid punch TURNS his head away and makes you punch him in the back of the head, it isn't illegal idiot. An illegal shot to the back of the head is If his head is already turned for instance when you have someones back, and then you proceed to hit the back of the head.

giphy.gif

23jmkqg.jpg

You think you are really smart, don't you ?

Frank could have won that. He dropped Fedor and just got out of control. Damn it!!!!!

He ducked under it. It was a left uppercut that dropped Mir. You can see it clearly in the other camera angle.

I trust Harvey Weinstein on his knowledge on illegal blows.

So illegal blows that end fights are ok if they don't appear intentional?
You are most likely new to MMA but I assure you Fedor isn't the first and certainly isn't the last to do that. So to answer your question yes it is okay. It's not like he had repeated his shots on the exact same location. Use your real account.

If you throw a punch, and your opponent mid punch TURNS his head away and makes you punch him in the back of the head, it isn't illegal idiot. An illegal shot to the back of the head is If his head is already turned for instance when you have someones back, and then you proceed to hit the back of the head.
He didn't turn his head away mid punch.

You are most likely new to MMA but I assure you Fedor isn't the first and certainly isn't the last to do that. So to answer your question yes it is okay. It's not like he had repeated his shots on the exact same location. Use your real account.

If you think blows to the back of the head are OK then you must be the one new to MMA.

Back