Would be hard to argue that Niko "The Hybrid" Price isn't the coolest looking MF'er in the UFC

dragonclaw

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
Some may say he looks like the epitome of a tool, but pay no attention to those,simply haters.

Look at this guy, this is the kind of man that all men dream of becoming one day.

11-1 record. Future goat.
upload_2018-6-19_6-15-57.png
upload_2018-6-19_6-15-37.png
upload_2018-6-19_6-16-29.png

tenor.gif

Welcome to sherdog Niko, always love having a real fighter on here!

Babalu was a black gi away from literally being Akuma.

renato-babalu-sobral.jpg

Top knot hairstyle is the exact opposite of cool

Yes we all dream about some day be able to look like a complete tool.
Congrats TS you at least are close, based on your thread.

It seems to me, judging from the responses, that it's actually very easy to argue that he isn't the "coolest looking mfer in the UFC".

f623a8ebb4be956ccc1d12e266a225d5.gif

Balancing out the gayness in this thread.

TS might be on to something...I mean,how many times have we made a guy that doesn't look like a tool on a create a character in a fighting or boxing game?

I must have made this guy a thousand times...
liam-mcgeary-bellator-142.jpg

Seriously though,wtf ts?Jokes aside Niko Price is a great fighter,fun to watch and has good potential in a fun weight class full of good fights for him.His fight with Randy Brown should be fun next month (14th) and I like Randy a lot more now after shutting up the annoying Mickey Gall.

Ubereem was the coolest looking fighter ever.

He had the scar, the body, the scowl....you name it. Plus he had the skills to back it up.

maxresdefault.jpg

GSP looks like he's straight out of a video game. Coolest looking motherfucker for sure and one of the main people who got me into MMA. A true martial artist. You can tell he really lives it.

Back