@Black
Reaction score
will replace Dana as the next president of the UFC

consider:
- he'd be an ex top-10 ufc fighter which earns you respect you can't buy
- NY real estate agent = he's professional and knows how to sell/close deals
- college degree
- outspoken, assertive, confident personality - not unlike Dana
- project spearhead board member = he's an organizer who knows fighter issues better than anyone

Dana's had an great run and deserves a lot of credit for what he built, but it's obvious he's about done. Al even said Dana's days are numbered and who better than the Brooklyn Gangster to take the reins

"I've got to keep fighting inside the cage and out. The UFC needs a person like me, because I love this sport " -Iaquinta, ESPN

get ready for the UFC era under the leadership of Ragin' Al

Iaquinta-finishing-combo.gif

If Dana’s unprofessional goofball ass lasted this long, Raging Al could definitely do it next.

Calling it now Al laqinta... is gonna get released from his ufc contract.

Calling it now... Al Iaquinta will spend at least 6 months in jail before he hits 40.

lord chael would dismiss these claims on the spot

really if anybody could replace dana the closest bullshit and hype machine around is chael plus hes consistent

The sky is the limit for Al. If I were Trump, I would be worried for running for president against this guy.

Last edited:
To damn angry' just imagine Al negotiating a tv deal, total joke.

Well, he's a real estate agent. I bet he's got some negotiation skills. I doubt he's angry all the time - "BUY THIS HOUSE, YOU FUCK!" would probably not be working.

I remember a long time ago when Chael was rumored to replace Dana. I'd be happy with that or Al, I really just hope it's a fighter.

Well, he's a real estate agent. I bet he's got some negotiation skills. I doubt he's angry all the time - "BUY THIS HOUSE, YOU FUCK!" would probably not be working.
You don't know many real estate agents

will replace Dana as the next president of the UFC

consider:
- he'd be an ex top-10 ufc fighter which earns you respect you can't buy
- NY real estate agent = he's professional and knows how to sell/close deals
- college degree
- outspoken, assertive, confident personality - not unlike Dana
- project spearhead board member = he's an organizer who knows fighter issues better than anyone

Dana's had an great run and deserves a lot of credit for what he built, but it's obvious he's about done. Al even said Dana's days are numbered and who better than the Brooklyn Gangster to take the reins

"I've got to keep fighting inside the cage and out. The UFC needs a person like me, because I love this sport " -Iaquinta, ESPN

get ready for the UFC era under the leadership of Ragin' Al

Iaquinta-finishing-combo.gif

lol thats a funny comparison

whenever i listen to interviews though he's very um...he ahhh

he just kinda trails off a lot and is very unarticulate

i dont think dana does any of that shit, he's just a mouthpiece. ever notice how at press conferences "he doesnt matchmake on the night of the fight"? he doesnt match make, EVER. they have guys just for that job. what is his job? he just gets on a mic and talks shit. dana is fake news

Calling it now, Iaquinta will be the head of a failed attempt at a fighters union.

I respect the effort tho.

The Drama is more interesting than a lot of the fights the UFC puts on these days so that's something.

Selling a house & negotiating a billion + $$$$ with espn have about as much in common as a potato & a chainsaw. I agree with your point that Al wouldn't start off raging but I don't have any confidence he could maintain a non raging attitude throughout the process.

The fact he is involved with Project Spearhead pretty much guarantees the UFC would never hire him in any capacity other than fighter, in my opinion. They are dead set against any sort of fighters' union.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cartoonq123
Back