Israel Adesanya disses Uriah Hall - looking past Brad Tavares

Ghost in the Dark

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

“I’m not looking past what’s-his-name. Sorry, I had a brain fart — I’m not looking past Brad. They say to never underestimate anyone, but they don’t tell you to overestimate people either, so I’m just going to do me. Each guy is just another person that’s in the way. I have to plot my path to greatness. I don’t just think about the belt, I think past the belt. I’m far beyond all of that.

To be honest, Brad is going to be easier than my last fight. In my last fight I was able to read him on the fly, but Brad is a book that I’ve read so many times. It’s a test that I’ve passed many times. I really don’t see that being a tough fight for me.

Uriah Hall, you ever play that game Tekken where you just button bash? I always think that’s what he looks like. He’s just button bashing and hoping something cool will come out of it.

Someone sent me a few screenshots of some sh-t he was saying on Instagram recently. The guy is using my lines and he’s trying to take my clout. He’s a clout chaser, he’s an Instagram whore. After this fight, if he wins his fight, then I’ll make him famous."

4A7AFB6F00000578-5537563-image-m-44_1521832827785.jpg

uriah-hall-stands-backstage-during-the-ufc-fight-night-boston-weighin-picture-id461698436

Uriah Hall, you ever play that game Tekken where you just button bash? I always think that’s what he looks like. He’s just button bashing and hoping something cool will come out of it.

<TheWire1><TheWire1><TheWire1>

Un5F2vt.gif

I question the sanity of posters who use middle names, then you confirmed my suspicions.

The tekken line was good, for the rest he's just saying 'I'm not looking past my next opponent.. but I'm looking past my next opponent.'

Last edited:
isn't tavares injured? also gas TS

The Tekken analogy was cool, usually people say "he's like a video game character with maxed out stats but being played by a guy who's never played a video game before."

Comes off as a complete moron

This guy struggled to win a split dec. against Marvin Vettori, but acts like he is some world beater.

This guy struggled to win a split dec. against Marvin Vettori, but acts like he is some world beater.
People were thinking Uriah was a world beater before even making it to the finals on TUF.

this full name shit you do isn't funny or cute buddy.

why havent all the posts in this thread just been calling ts a retard?

Fucking ashamed of you sherdog

I dont know why but this full name shit is insanely annoying

Ban TS

Back