Is TJ Dillashaw misunderstood or is he an actual dick?

The video of him cheapshotting his sparring partner completely erased any sympathy I had for him after TAM's "bullying" on TUF. He basically confirmed all the shit Faber and Cody were saying about him all along.

eh. Probably a dick.

Do I care? Not really. Most of them are dicks. Its fighting.

Somehow Cody is even more of a dingleberry than him so.....it was rather funny when TJ ko'd him then screamed in his face

I'm sure he's a great guy in reality. But he's probably a dick training wise anyways.

He is a dick , GOAT Dom maked him look bad before , in and after the fight

People are insecure that there is a little guy who looks like Doug that can kick the shit out of them

First time I saw him on TUF he seemed like a dick straight away

Some people just give of that vibe I guess

he's a dick that puts on for the cameras to give a different impression

Hard to tell although I tend to lean towards "actual dick"

He's a fucking dick

WHat kind of asshole wears their belt on their wedding day smfh

8bacb9a21cd543aa8a2d21e48f678d78--tie-knots-mma-ufc.jpg

I don’t know the guy personally. We don’t break bread. We don’t go to discotheques. We don’t socialize.

I have friends for all those things. I like watching fighters fight.

Wrasslin fans have learned to not breach the 4th wall. Mma fans should learn that as well.

who cares I just want to watch folks fight.... unless your doing war machine type shit outside of his job... could careless about if he's cool or not..

I really don't care either way...I like watching him fight...I cannot imagine that I would ever meet him anyway...

Ive always liked him. That whole snake in the grass thing was way overblown to begin with and he got a worse rap than he should have considering even Mcgregor and all his mindless fans ran with it to the bank.

Why do people not like this guy?
The video of him cheapshotting his sparring partner completely erased any sympathy I had for him after TAM's "bullying" on TUF. He basically confirmed all the shit Faber and Cody were saying about him all along.
In the video, the bell is loud and clear, and both punches were thrown long after.
D9ZKzK.gif

He also ended Chris Holdsworth's career; they were training partners, Holdsworth shot in for a double, ended up on all fours, and Dillashaw kneed him on the top of the head. The resulting concussion forced him to retire.
https://www.mmafighting.com/2017/10...h-breaks-silence-about-t-j-dillashaw-incident

There's also these gems:
UFC+bole.jpg

tumblr_n6261q1A8V1ry1rm7o2_r2_250.gif
giphy.gif

He is one of my least favorite MMA fighters, and I seriously don't like talking about any fighter like that...

Anyone who enjoys hurting their training partners, cheap shotting them and then acting like it's all okay is just a detestable person, straight up...

Multiple members from Team Alpha Male talked about how brutal and underhanded a training partner Dillashaw was LONG before he left the team. Everybody who was a regular training partner of TJ's basically admits it.

There's no reason why Faber and Garbrandt would repeatedly talk about how Chris Holdsworth had his career ended by a Dillashaw cheap shot unless it happened...Talking about how you personally don't like someone is one thing, but an accusation like that should not be taken lightly at all- especially when the individual has a history of that behavior.

That video of him cheap shotting Takeru a good 2-3 seconds after the bell confirms it...

Cody might be a hot head but at least he doesn't try to damage and cheap shot the people that put their health on the line to help him.

Last edited:
I don't think he has any lower character than most other fighters.

Back