Romero gives hope to us short leg/Long Torso fighters

GrapeJuiceMMA

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I feel like Short legs and Long torsos are not ideal for fighting. Longer legged fighters who are the same height as long torso'd fighters have much better footwork I think. Its easier to high kick, sprint, Jump, a lot of athletic endeavors. And Idk I just feel having short legs with a long Torso gives you more back pain, and less mobility or fluidity.

But Since watching Romero I notice this guy is the most athletic dude yet has a pretty longish torso with shorter legs. Hes also 6'0 with a 73in reach same as me LOL. But thats not even the point.

Guys like Cain, Coby Covington, Stipe, That dude Rumble KO'd Tommy Speer, Volkan. These guys all have long torsos and you dont see them ever throwing highkicks, Flying knees, Being fast and explosive, and fluid in their movement. They are just boxers or wrestlers mostly........ But Yoel proves.. it could be done

hqdefault.jpg

images

20100227055033_romero_large_large.jpg

What are your actual thoughts Lol and not single answered trolling

to me romero is proportionate. People of African descent generally have longer legs and shorter torsos. I mean maybe romero does have shortish legs but it's nothing that's really stuck out to me

I think the Yoel Romero / Tyron Woodley physique might be ideal for fighting.

I think the Yoel Romero / Tyron Woodley physique might be ideal for fighting.

Bro they are nothing alike. Tyron is stocky but he has a short torso with longer legs and arms to his height.. Romero is different. If your talking thick ass glutes and legs then YES haha

to me romero is proportionate. People of African descent generally have longer legs and shorter torsos. I mean maybe romero does have shortish legs but it's nothing that's really stuck out to me

Yeah I notice that too about Africans. I feel like the reason people also have so much power is leg and glute size. Plus explosiveness

Romero is a proven PED user who would not be close to as successful as he is if he wasn't pumping growth hormone into his body.

If you want hope from Romero, shoot PED's into your body.

He wasn't confident enough in his own natural ability so he cheated to gain an advantage...

But Robert Whittaker long legs short torso just beat your guy. Strong cope.

Romero is a proven PED user who would not be close to as successful as he is if he wasn't pumping growth hormone into his body.

He wasn't confident enough in his own natural ability so he cheated to gain an advantage...
"proven PED user" . Prove it or STFU .

Did you really feel the need to post about this weirdo concept again?

"SHORT LEG/LONG TORSO FIGHTERS" ARE NOT A THING.

the only thing he gives hope to is that you can go almost your whole career bypassing drug tests if you know what you're doing, even when you get caught, just blame it on "tainted supplements" and the fans will believe it, LOL.

I’ve noticed the torso length/limb length combo thing too. I agree that those with longer limbs have the advantage in combat due to reach. That said, these advantages can be overcome with great timing. Yoels bodytype is an interesting one, I feel his torso size is exaggerated due to his many ears of wrestling giving him a huge back. Taking that into consideration I would agree that his body is proportional. All said and done the dude is a legit freak of nature.

go-away.gif

Dude, I'm saying nobody even thinks about fighters torso to leg ratio lol.

When Dominick Reyes fought recently, his long torso/short legs were much remarked upon.

Khabib has a weird torso/legs length ratio.

Maybe why he looks so awkward striking.

Back