Does Ariel post here?

JustOnce

On Hiatus
@Gold
Reaction score
Now, I have been around here long enough to have been here before this guy came into the scene.

One day, this guy became a big journalist out of nowhere with his vids and all.

At times, I notice people making thread about this guy and it just makes me wonder if he or someone else is posting here for his sake.

One thing thats good about spending a lot of time on here.before MMA became a big thing is that I know whatever so called MMA journalist has to say means as much as a bag of rotten potatoes.

Just interesting to me to see all the threads about who had to say what, whose thoughts and feelings is no more or less important than yours.

So, question is, Ariel, are you here?

Probably not, but you can never know.

He spies on us, but that's about as probable to be proved as you being here as long as you claim.

Ariel is too elite and classy for sherdog.

200.gif

Now, I have been around here long enough to have been here before this guy came into the scene.

One day, this guy became a big journalist out of nowhere with his vids and all.

At times, I notice people making thread about this guy and it just makes me wonder if he or someone else is posting here for his sake.

One thing thats good about spending a lot of time on here.before MMA became a big thing is that I know whatever so called MMA journalist has to say means as much as a bag of rotten potatoes.

Just interesting to me to see all the threads about who had to say what, whose thoughts and feelings is no more or less important than yours.

So, question is, Ariel, are you here?

Who knows. Insecure manlet Joe "wannabe jock" Rogan likely does.

He once described the forum as a cesspit.

I’ve never encountered a poster sufficiently narcissistic to make me think it was Helwani.

God I hope not. We have enough trolls already.

I'm sure he lurks here, but most fighters and people with MMA credentials post on the underground.

I wonder if Ariel could sniff the genitals of those he interviews. That nose seems like it got superpowers and shit.

Many mma journalists (or “journalists”) tends to lurk on here, there’s been rumors that ended up being confirmed, appearing here first, and then some mma pages ended up taking it and writing articles. So yes, they do. Probably as a member or maybe as guests; but surely there’re journalists (or people who manages some mma sites) on here.

I bet he's one of the angry trolls on here that go around quoting everyone they disagree with with insults.

I think I remember reading he got some traction to start his UFC career on an online forum. I could be very wrong about it though.

Last edited:
Back