How bad would a young 28 year old prime Romero Yoel Romero have beat Whittaker?

Alanf7

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
It's insane that the guy beat the crap out of Rob at the age of 41. He has endurance issues because of his very old fighting age and has to use a very low energy/ output fighting style because of it. Because of his age he can't even use his biggest weapon, wrestling anymore, because it consumes too much energy for a 41 year old. On top of that he has admitted himself that he was much more explosive and fast when he was younger, even more than now. At the age of 41 he did this to a prime Whittaker, who has twice the striking experience.:
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

How would a young, prime Romero who was even more explosive than he now is without cardio issues, a Yoel who could use his wrestling, have done against Whittaker? He would have started with mma earlier.

I say a brutal knockout inside 3 rounds for Yoel after a domination.

well considering he was a pure wrestler at that point, Yoel wouldve gotten fooked bad

I'd say he misses weight, loses on account that he has over a decade less experience, then gets popped by usada.

well considering he was a pure wrestler at that point, Yoel wouldve gotten fooked bad
I think TS is talking about a scenario in which Yoel got into MMA earlier, and fought Robert when he was at his physical prime with the skills he has today.

Like Robert stole something from him.

He'd destroy him within two rounds. What a shame yoel came Into the UFC way past his prime

I think TS is talking about a scenario in which Yoel got into MMA earlier, and fought Robert when he was at his physical prime with the skills he has today.

Amazing how he gets both the benefit of youth, and the skills he earned over time.

Yoel should have won at age 41, so of course he kills Whittaker at age 28 (as long as he had been training mma)

Considering he wouldn't have much training at all, he probably would have gotten creamed after looking good early.

Imagine what Whittaker would’ve done to Romero if Romero had drained himself actually making weight.

.2 lbs is a lot, especially if he had over an hour extra. If it was as minuscule as some of you claim, Romero would’ve made weight in the first place.

Amazing how he gets both the benefit of youth, and the skills he earned over time.
Well he's been training MMA for less than a decade, so assuming he started at the age of 18, it's not an infeasible situation....

What if scenarios are so stupid and so are Yoel cock gobblers.

Peace dumb dumbs im out.

What if scenarios are so stupid and so are Yoel cock gobblers.

Peace dumb dumbs im out.
If they are so dumb why would you come into a thread, read it and comment about it? Lmao retard.

I don't know, I live in reality, the same reality where Yoel lost twice. Once when when Robert had a bum leg.

If Romero started MMA competition in the early 2000’s... very likely he would be the MW GOAT right now and possibly outright GOAT.

Back